Who's ready for the quarter finals? Vote for your favorite PlayStation games inside |UP| Winner is GOW R!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think that having 2 GoW in both finals, and GoW 2018 winning, may send a message to Sony regarding what people thinks about their push to replace/remove/kill/retire all their iconic white heterosexual male protagonists.

Bloodborne is my gotg and I've put over hundreds of hours. Opinions and all tht but nothing comes close for me.

No reason why it should have been excluded from such list especially with a 92% meta.
or, could it be because God of War is better game?

by the way, i am not sure BB would lose against GoW, BB is highly rated among the players.
I love both Bloodborne and GoW but one of them sold under 10M copies and the other one over 20M, with its sequel apparently selling even better launch aligned.

So in a popularity contest, I think it would be very difficult to see Bloodborne above GoW. Or other ones like Horizon, TLOU, Spider-Man or (if it had a recent big new game) Uncharted.

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Final voting, until now I got everything right unlike the results of this poll until now (GoWR winning):