Why do IGN hate PS5Pro so much?

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

I dont knew why they keep reposting this...

I mean like...

PS5Pro havent come out...

GTA6 havent come out...

But...

They already seems to have this weird idea wrapped up in their mind that ps5pro cant run GTA 6 at 60 fps

A hypotetical game that havent come out...

On a hypotetical console that also havent come out....some funny shit...

Tech expert my ass

More like paid shill or fanboy writting all this

How about they stfu and wait until both comes out so we can judge the perfomance properly

Thanks

Leaving Clint Eastwood GIF by GritTV

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I mean like...

GTA6 havent come out...

But...

They already seems to have this weird idea wrapped up in their mind that ps5pro cant run GTA 6 at 60 fps

Tech expert my ass

How about they stfu and wait until both comes out so we can judge the perfomance properly

Thanks

it's a perfect clickbait title

Ps5 pro for the Sony lads
Gta6 for the masses
60 Fps for the "PC master race dudes"

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
To be fair, it says tech expert/not giving them the click/ so i am sure he is wrong just like DF have been wrong about the ps5 till this day.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Because it completely screws Xbox and they need console wars to keep going on. They would be championing a Series S Pro + Series X Pro and calling Phil Spencer a genius if they had any type of answer.

Just like with the Xbox One X, it arrived one year later, sold like shit, was poorly supported killed Xbox future sales and yet the media loved it.

PS5 Pro makes as much sense as the PS4 Pro, a optional more premium mid gen device. It's not Sony's fault that MS was too stupid to think ahead when coming up with the terrible Series S strategy.

When the Series S was announced the first things I pointed out was how they would put them in a terrible position when the PS5 Pro inevitably came out. The fact that it lined up with GTA6 makes it even worse for them now.

I mean like...

GTA6 havent come out...

But...

Tech expert my ass

Thanks

Just like with other games like Dragon Dogma 2, if it ain't 60fps on PS5 don't expect it to be 60fps anywhere else. The vast majority of PC players don't have a 4090RTX and a 7800x3D.

Odds are the game will have at least a 40fps mode on the base PS4.

Last edited:

Exicide

2 Feb 2024

I mean like...

GTA6 havent come out...

But...

Tech expert my ass

Thanks

my brother in christ they did the exact same thing with Starfield lmao, they kept reposting their opinion piece on it before the reviewers even got copies. Are you really surprised that they would keep spam reposting something that is relatively controversial? They want clicks.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
And I hate the constant, never ending fucking 60fps talk.
STFU pc elitists. Consoles need 30fps games to push some tech and it's fine. takes 1 evening to get used back to 30.
I hope as hell gta 6 is 30fps. Major disappointment if it's 60fps because it means they are not using cpu/physics