Why do Xbox shills and personalities HATE Dreamcast Guy so much?

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024

This isn't the first time I've seen Parris, Gaz and the rest of those Xdorks go after Dreamcast Guy, but they go at him with such vitriol. I've watched some of DCG's videos and while he does pose as a "neutral" who hates on Xbox, it's not like he's extraordinary in that respect. Lots of those Xbox shills like to posture like they're "PC gamers" while doing the same console war stuff (ohnoitsalex, hargeet, etc.). PS5 has Puertorock, Jaydub, red dragon and kingthrash who are 100x more viscious to Xbox and its fans than DCG. Am I missing something here?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

This isn't the first time I've seen Parris, Gaz and the rest of those Xdorks go after Dreamcast Guy, but they go at him with such vitriol. I've watched some of DCG's videos and while he does pose as a "neutral" who hates on Xbox, it's not like he's extraordinary in that respect. Lots of those Xbox shills like to posture like they're "PC gamers" while doing the same console war stuff (ohnoitsalex, hargeet, etc.). PS5 has Puertorock, Jaydub, red dragon and kingthrash who are 100x more viscious to Xbox and its fans than DCG. Am I missing something here?

Parris calling someone out based on lies 😂

Look at the mirror.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Parris calling other people disingenuous is rich....

I'd put Dreamcast guys credibility far above his, at least he isn't just a corporate mouthpiece.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Everyone I know hates Dreamcast guy. I think that hate fuels his viewership count. When it bleeds, it leads. I have him blocked. But then I have to see his shit in the forum because people post it.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Dreamcast guy doesn’t pull punches when talking about Xbox and calls out the crazy fanatics and liars, like Parris.