Why XBOX lost the war - according to Laura Fryer

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
This is Phil commissioned propaganda. There's no such thing as "changing back" The Culture. You only move forward into something new, for better or worse. And I really question how much there was a cultural difference. Just like Phil Spencer, Xbox has been previously led by MS suits made over to appeal to their perceived Cheeto-brain audience. Prior to leading Xbox, Spencer worked on Microsoft products like Encarta encyclopedia and Microsoft Money.

In 1999, when Xbox was founded, there was another business dweeb named J Allard who they remade into a Hip Gaming Guy to communicate with the hogs. Just look what they did here:
allard_beforeafter.jpg

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
That's crazy and interesting.
I totally understand her.

Bad bosses, bad decisions, bad management, no promotions... I know this

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is Phil commissioned propaganda. There's no such thing as "changing back" The Culture. You only move forward into something new, for better or worse. And I really question how much there was a cultural difference. Just like Phil Spencer, Xbox has been previously led by MS suits made over to appeal to their perceived Cheeto-brain audience. Prior to leading Xbox, Spencer worked on Microsoft products like Encarta encyclopedia and Microsoft Money.

In 1999, when Xbox was founded, there was another business dweeb named J Allard who they remade into a Hip Gaming Guy to communicate with the hogs. Just look what they did here:
View attachment 2594
Like Phil with his fruity ass gamer shirts and Greenberg constantly throwing up the cringey "X" like he's ten years old 😂😂