Will you be buying Space Marine 2?

Will you be buying Space Marine 2 at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Early Access

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What’s that?

(Decent video — pretty recent)

Bombastic campaign. Co-op. And PVP!

Very much looking forward to it as it kind reminds me of a combination of Gears and Destiny. Combat looks fun and crazy and the game looks stunnning across the board.

I’m in for the Early Access release on the 5th.

Excellent way to follow-up Remnant 2 from last year.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm not too invested in the Warhammer IP but that gameplay looks decent. A little bit of jankiness visible in the trailer, and the movement outside of abilities seems a bit slow. Willing to give it a shot though

• Shake
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I'm not too invested in the Warhammer IP but that gameplay looks decent. A little bit of jankiness visible in the trailer, and the movement outside of abilities seems a bit slow. Willing to give it a shot though

I’m not invested at all but it seems cool enough and the production seems top notch. Totally willing to see what’s up.

I’m pretty much sold on the game itself and expecting a banger and some kind of success story.

(hopefully networking works at launch)

• Shake

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I’m not invested at all but it seems cool enough and the production seems top notch. Totally willing to see what’s up.

I’m pretty much sold on the game itself and expecting a banger and some kind of success story.

(hopefully networking works at launch)
Yeah I'm definitely gonna wait for reviews. I think it'll be a nice break from helldivers, I'll come back to that game when they patch it up a bit more.

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Yeah I'm definitely gonna wait for reviews. I think it'll be a nice break from helldivers, I'll come back to that game when they patch it up a bit more.

Remnant 2 is excellent if you haven’t played it and have ps extra.

I’m more into the online games that can be played as single player games for a good chunk of time. This is stuff like Destiny, Remnant and Monster Hunter (and most mmos tbh)

Warhammer looks to be just that. The PvP is definitely icing on the cake tho. No idea what to expect from the co-op content or if it’s anything other than novelty or made into something major. Hopefully the latter.

It’s not selling me heroes. There aren’t really any TPS pvp games out there. The PvP footage looks dope too.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Remnant 2 is excellent if you haven’t played it and have ps extra.

I’m more into the online games that can be played as single player games for a good chunk of time. This is stuff like Destiny, Remnant and Monster Hunter (and most mmos tbh)

Warhammer looks to be just that. The PvP is definitely icing on the cake tho. No idea what to expect from the co-op content or if it’s anything other than novelty or made into something major. Hopefully the latter.

It’s not selling me heroes. There aren’t really any TPS pvp games out there. The PvP footage looks dope too.
I didn't like remnant 1 so I passed on remnant 2 despite rave reviews even in my friend group

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I didn't like remnant 1 so I passed on remnant 2 despite rave reviews even in my friend group

First game didn’t grab me. Just recognized the gunplay feeling great. Dropped it after a few hours.

For whatever reason I gave 2 a more fair shake and ended up loving it. Found it to be a solid dungeon crawler with great boss battles and puzzles. Intro sucked tho

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The emperor demands everyone buy it

200.gif

Reactions: Airbus

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
I’m assuming this is a joke because that’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in awhile.
Nah. I'm only vaguely interested in the genre so I'll only give it a whirl if it's considered a new highwater mark. I find setting parameters in this way maximizes overall enjoyment.

• haha
Reactions: Vertigo

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Pre-ordered it along with Visions of Mana a few days ago for Xbox Series X. Looking forward to playing it (and Mana) but it won't be until October. Bought the base $70 edition because the Early Access aspect isn't going to do me any good since I'll already be starting Astro Bot a few days beforehand plus all the extra content is skins and co-op/multi-player related which I don't give two shits about.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Yes, finally a tobacco chewing dude game. But I’m waiting on pro, backlog long enough for now.

Loved the original crunch melony gib kills.