OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lowko seems to really like the look of it too

I watch a lot of starcraft streams and this looks great.

I just hope it does not kill the starcraft 2 scene

starcraft 2 has been on a downslide ever since blizzard stopped official support lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
starcraft 2 has been on a downslide ever since blizzard stopped official support lol
yer for sure, but people like Wardi and Co are still doing a lot of tornies and who does not love Homestory cup?

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
yer for sure, but people like Wardi and Co are still doing a lot of tornies and who does not love Homestory cup?
I just like watching uThermal troll GM rank people with planetary rushes lol

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I just like watching uThermal troll GM rank people with planetary rushes lol
I watch him too with all his cheese lol, it's so funny when people get pissed at him.

You should watch The Salt Mines sometime with Pigcasts, some of those people are having mental breakdowns when they lose lol

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I watch him too with all his cheese lol, it's so funny when people get pissed at him.

You should watch The Salt Mines sometime with Pigcasts, some of those people are having mental breakdowns when they lose lol

i watched them before tbh and pig is too nice lol, i prefer when people get roasted back. like harstem's imba or do i suck series, some of the finest professional verbal beatdowns on youtube lol

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i watched them before tbh and pig is too nice lol, i prefer when people get roasted back. like harstem's imba or do i suck series, some of the finest professional verbal beatdowns on youtube lol
i still remember the days of Idra and Naniwa, good grief lol, what a pair of bitches.