With Valorant coming to PS Concord is officially dead.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

Genuinely if Sony knew Valorant was coming to PS5 why would they not make Concord F2P?

I was optimistic that Concord would have space to thrive & it may still have room to thrive. But as soon as Valorant releases given its F2P many will convert.

At this point Concord has to have some god tier gameplay, god tier progression, god tier rank mode & constant quality content updates.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022

Genuinely if Sony knew Valorant was coming to PS5 why would they not make Concord F2P?

I was optimistic that Concord would have space to thrive & it may still have room to thrive. But as soon as Valorant releases given its F2P many will convert.

At this point Concord has to have some god tier gameplay, god tier progression, god tier rank mode & constant quality content updates.

I won't be playing this garbage ill be playing concord

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
And the Valve game will also get high praise and will be the most played game on Steam even if it looks worse than Concord. The hate is only reserved for Sony GAAS.
We know exactly why the game is hated by those outside of the PS base since it could disrupt the genre but to see PS gamers also fueling the forced hate is wild lol.

Y'all should want Sony to succeed with these GaaS games, I don't get it. Even if I don't support everything they do, it is only a huge win for everyone in the PS base if their GaaS games succeed lol.

Also do we know if Concord Beta will be open for everyone? Kinda confuses me since they are giving out Beta invites with Pre-order.

OP
OP
N

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
So this good but Concord bad? Gamers are such hypocrites lol.
Not saying that but Valorant has a stronger core with PVP players & rank/esports. Also a hero shooter & its F2P

Lastly I think Valorant has better hero designs then Concord which play a big part on these hero shooter being attachable to fans & cosplayers

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I'll cop the game just for shits and giggles, hit me up for beta codes come july if anyone wants to try it out

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Not saying that but Valorant has a stronger core with PVP players & rank/esports. Also a hero shooter & its F2P

Lastly I think Valorant has better hero designs then Concord which play a big part on these hero shooter being attachable to fans & cosplayers
I mean Concord will have newer characters as well. I'm not overly fond of some do the designs but I do think the game is getting unfair hate. I do blame Sony for this but gameplay will be king. Also happy to see it mirroring the PS3 era lobby based multiplayer games... Huge plus

Reactions: The Icon

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Never played Valorant but even Concord looks better than this
Valorant is basically a copy of team fortress + counter strike. Riot as an organization doesn't have a single original idea from their inception. The fucker pendragon stole whole hero ideas from Dota forums and went to riot to make a low IQ version of Dota. All riot does is copy Valve

Reactions: Yobo

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Because of (insert game name) this (insert game name) is dead on arrival.
Whats the point of (insert game name) if (insert game name) was in development first.
Because (insert game name) is/was/will be, better in all ways because (insert game name) has nothing going for it.

It's like no one is even willing to give a game a shot these days, Good or Bad you have no idea how well a game will do.

• brain
  • Shake
Reactions: The Icon and Danja

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I mean Concord will have newer characters as well. I'm not overly fond of some do the designs but I do think the game is getting unfair hate. I do blame Sony for this but gameplay will be king. Also happy to see it mirroring the PS3 era lobby based multiplayer games... Huge plus
Concord needs some hot/cool characters and it will be 100% better received

Besides the too far gone diversity angle it has, the characters are just too dorky.