Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
PS5:
Resolution Mode: 1440p/60fps
FPS Mode: Dynamic 1440p/60fps (Common 1332p)

Xbox Series S:
1080p/60fps

Xbox Series X:
Resolution Mode: 1440p/60fps
FPS Mode: Dynamic 1440p/60fps (Common 1296p)​

- This is a demo and the game still has a long way to go to finish its development, so its quality will differ from the final version.
- All versions use temporary reconstruction rendering.
- Xbox Series S has lower quality lighting, shadows, textures, draw distance and some post-processing effects.
- Loading times are slightly faster on PS5.
- The framerate on Xbox Series S is considerably more stable than on the other 2 consoles due to its lower graphical demands. On PS5/XSX, I recommend FPS mode.
- Xbox Series X has a slightly lower average resolution in FPS mode compared to PS5.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Performance were the issue. dipping way to often. graphics aren't that great too, if they can't improve graphics at least improve resolution.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Graphics look better than Nioh but thts not saying much. I think it's serviceable though. The framerate stutters and drops though on online play are jarring.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Kind of, but someone has to hold Phil / Xbox accountable for the things they said.

This is beyond the pale. How many people bought these machines on broken promises?
I'm not disagreeing with that per se, but the "gotcha" statements are fairly far removed from a reasoned critique of Xbox leadership. Say what you're saying here, but don't say "bu, bu, but ... the tools!" That just makes fans defensive and just encourages people to ignore the actual issues to play these kinds of war games.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I'm not disagreeing with that per se, but the "gotcha" statements are fairly far removed from a reasoned critique of Xbox leadership. Say what you're saying here, but don't say "bu, bu, but ... the tools!" That just makes fans defensive and just encourages people to ignore the actual issues to play these kinds of war games.
I'm not so sure it's a "gotcha" thing, it happened it should be fair game. Like the first party output, the laughable additions to GamePass, etc. The series X was sold as the clear performance leader, people repeated it all the time (some still do).

There is probably a level of intensity where it becomes "too much", but I think that this is healthy to bring the lies up from time to time.

#whereisxboxraytracing
Xbox Series S has lower quality lighting, shadows, textures, draw distance and some post-processing effects.
#stillNextGen

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Nah it is very funny yet.

And yes if you check DF you will see he has no ideia what is talking about… this year it is being 50/50.
Well the sauce is there, it matches the 12 tf MONSTER with only 8.6 and RDNA 0.6, no VRS!

I wonder if Cerny put his secret sauce in each console himself.
Hungry Garlic Sauce GIF by Papa John’s

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: ethomaz