Would Microsoft be able to buy ABK if it weren't for ?

Would they be able to buy abk

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
As the deal is reached today I would like to see what the forum thinks if the allegations of sexual misconduct would not have had surfaced would
Microsoft be able to buyout ABK ?
Or This was a major impetus for the deal to go forward

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
They would have "been able to" but for more money than they wanted, -aka- the deal doesn't happen. I don't think Activision was on the short list of potential acquisitions from the leak so its not like they were actively eyeing it up as a high priority target. This deal 100 percent occurred because Bobby was being pressured to leave and decided on one last payout. There was a lawsuit by some shareholders that I thought might have had legs but it seems to have never went anywhere.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
As the deal is reached today I would like to see what the forum thinks if the allegations of sexual misconduct would not have had surfaced would
Microsoft be able to buyout ABK ?
Or This was a major impetus for the deal to go forward
I think that MS wanted and had the money to buy them before and after the accusations.

What I think changed was the opinion of the main ABK stokholders: I'd say before the accusations they didn't want to sell, and once the shitstorm exploded and the stock value started to tank they decided it was better to sell.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Playstation Sucka