Would you believe theres an elephant that can beat t rex

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I was under the impression that scientists thought T-Rex was an ambush hunter or perhaps a scavenger, so if they are still pushing that...I couldn't imagine they would do well in a 1 V 1 with any formidable animal.

However if the understanding of how T-Rex has changed from that time...I have no idea. It's all conceptual anyway, since we can't see the dynamics play out.

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Dinosaurs are so fake. If you believe in evolution (I don't), what possible evolutionary purpose would there be for them to have such tiny, completely useless arms?

• Informative
Reactions: Snes nes

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Dinosaurs are so fake. If you believe in evolution (I don't), what possible evolutionary purpose would there be for them to have such tiny, completely useless arms?

I’m interested in how dinosaurs are fake? Like they dug up the remains didn’t they? The way they arrange the bones are not foolproof that’s what I recall being the problem.

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I was under the impression that scientists thought T-Rex was an ambush hunter or perhaps a scavenger, so if they are still pushing that...I couldn't imagine they would do well in a 1 V 1 with any formidable animal.

However if the understanding of how T-Rex has changed from that time...I have no idea. It's all conceptual anyway, since we can't see the dynamics play out.
T rex are scavengers but they also hunt for food

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
I’m interested in how dinosaurs are fake? Like they dug up the remains didn’t they? The way they arrange the bones are not foolproof that’s what I recall being the problem.
image.png

• haha

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
I thought There was a mention of them in the book of job?
A common misconception adopted by many Christians and young earth believers. But my understanding is that Behemoth and Leviathan mentioned in the OT are both referring to Satan.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Idk if I want to know how birds do this but I’m certain God had devised a method. Aren’t they sort of mentioned in the old testament?
People from the antique world knew about places where they could go and dig bones from giant creatures previous time periods. The greeks had myths built around these as monsters from a previous era where giants roamed the Earth.

Many people still conceptualize dinosaurs that way 🤷‍♂️. I gave up on caring too much about what people believe about that sort of things because it has no bearing on how they treat you or if their morals are good... Just don't expect them to be too technical.

• brain

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
A common misconception adopted by many Christians and young earth believers. But my understanding is that Behemoth and Leviathan mentioned in the OT are both referring to Satan.
But that doesn't mean that the original myth was not based on someone's imagination being sparked by the sight of a giant cranium that has a frightening shape.