Would you want a Resistance remaster Collection?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The 3 main games, PSP game, and PS Vita game never got a remaster on the PS4. Sony needs to bring this franchise back and give it a second chance.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom and Zzero

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Yes!

For me it's baffling that Sony doesn't even care to make them playable via cloud for premium users.

Reactions: Shadow2027
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yes!

For me it's baffling that Sony doesn't even care to make them playable via cloud for premium users.

We really need to bring this and Socom,M.A.G and Killzone back. Give us a cloud version at the very least

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Sony cares too little about their core players to do something like this.

2023 for example would look very different if alongside Spider-man 2 we at least got some remasters of these games stranded on PS3, but no, instead we get nothing.

They have all the resources in the world to invest on PC ports and over a decade having some of the best consoles ever they couldn't bother with porting many of their own games to them.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
No. I'd want a Motorstorm, Killzone or another Wipeout collection instead.

But regarding sales I'd bet that like a Resistance collection they don't make sense, and maybe makes more sense to remaster or remake the Nathan Drake and GoW trilogy again for PS5+PC.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Its sad,m that sony will invest in pc ports but wont bother investing a tiny bit of money to bring their own games forward. Isn’t the poing of premium partially to fund stuff like that? Instead we have gotten very little from that tier

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and JAHGamer