Xbox announces new Wireless Headset

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Sound shapes the way we experience games, adding dimension and depth to every action, interaction, and atmosphere. From the epic swell of a battle soundtrack to the quiet tension of a stealth mission, audio plays a crucial role in creating unforgettable gaming moments. That’s why we’ve refreshed the Xbox Wireless Headset, introducing key enhancements to elevate your audio experience to new heights.

Now featuring Dolby Atmos at no additional cost, this updated headset delivers immersive, spatial audio that brings games to life in vivid detail. We’ve also improved battery life, offering up to 20 hours of playtime*, upgraded the microphone with enhanced auto-mute and voice isolation for crystal-clear communication, and now feature Bluetooth 5.3. Combined with its sleek, all-black design, the new Xbox Wireless Headset remains an essential addition to any gaming setup.

Reactions: Entropi

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
I assume that headset work on outside of Xbox hardware, like their games.
They usually do enable compatibility across multiple platforms yes. I'd been using an Xbox One controller on my PC for a while, so I have to imagine the headset would be in a similar place.

Though, I think if they're looking to compete with their headset off platform, that'll be a very competitive market.

Reactions: Entropi

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
season 1 spark of rebellion part i GIF by Star Wars