Xbox coming to Tokyo Game Show 2024

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
TGS-Hero-279a5bb3a55560df47d8-1536x864.jpg

The Xbox Tokyo Game Show 2024 Broadcast returns on Thursday, September 26 at 7pm JST / 3am Pacific / 6am Eastern / 11am UK. We warmly welcome players around the world to tune in as we share content from Xbox Game Studios, Activision, Blizzard Entertainment, and Bethesda. We’ll also showcase an exciting lineup of games from third-party partners primarily based in Japan and across Asia, including games coming to Xbox Game Pass.

This year’s broadcast will be available on Tokyo Game Show’s official YouTube channel, as well as on select Xbox social channels in Japanese, English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, French, French Canadian, German, Arabic (MSA), Filipino, Hindi, Italian, Maori, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Mexican Spanish and Turkish. It will also be broadcast with Japanese Sign Language (JSL), Australian Sign Language (AusLan), American Sign Language (ASL), and with audio descriptions in both Japanese and English. A full list of where you can watch the broadcast will be available the week of the show.

Every year, Xbox’s Tokyo Game Show logo is redesigned to showcase a unique, Japan-inspired theme. This year, the iconic Xbox Nexus, a Japanese player and a lucky black cat have been paired together and given a sci-fi look. We hope that this year’s Xbox theme brings players around the world good luck and great joy in their gaming pursuits.

We can’t wait to bring our Xbox Tokyo Game Show 2024 Broadcast to players from Japan, across Asia, and the world – and to celebrate the amazing games that creators are building for Xbox consoles, PC, and cloud. For more details and a full schedule for Tokyo Game Show 2024, visit the official site from the show’s organizers. Join the conversation at @Xbox_JP, using the hashtag #XboxTokyoGameShow.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
All the attention will be on Square to get FF16 and FF7R. They want library parity and zero exclusives on PS5, they don't care about anything else that will get announced.

It's the only reason they are still alive.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Wow. Wasn't expecting this. But since it's been announced, I definitely see at the very least Final Fantasy XVI and perhaps a few older games like Valkyrie Elysium for example being announced for Xbox. Otherwise, I don't see the point unless Microsoft announces/reveals their Xbox Portable which I believe is still two years away.

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
All the attention will be on Square to get FF16 and FF7R. They want library parity and zero exclusives on PS5, they don't care about anything else that will get announced.

It's the only reason they are still alive.

Besides, FF7 has a console exclusive deal. Won’t be on any anywhere else until after part 3 is released. And that’s still a maybe.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Wow. Wasn't expecting this. But since it's been announced, I definitely see at the very least Final Fantasy XVI and perhaps a few older games like Valkyrie Elysium for example being announced for Xbox. Otherwise, I don't see the point unless Microsoft announces/reveals their Xbox Portable which I believe is still two years away.
You are literally the "Token" of Icon-Era 😂😂😂😂😂🤣💅
south park sp GIF

2 Jun 2024
PS5 pro releasing going to overshadow them they have it in their 30th anniversary promo that announcement is coming