Xbox Deadpool Booty Controller Announced

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Deadpool-Double_Controller-DP_16x9-FINAL-91c067ffa6e5f5a587c4-1024x576.jpg

In anticipation of Marvel Studios’ “Deadpool & Wolverine” coming to theaters on July 26, Deadpool himself has teamed up with Xbox to design a custom Xbox Wireless Controller that everyone will want to get their hands on. Modeled after Deadpool’s much-discussed, perfectly rounded tush, the Deadpool-designed controller is available for one lucky fan to enter for a chance to win via a global sweepstakes alongside other custom Xbox hardware.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Are we now sexualizing male superheroes!? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Ohhh wait....

Oh and only 1 available. Engagement numbers will be through the roof, since thats all they care about..

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I can already imagine folks like Gene Park, Matt Piss-boy, Ryan McShaggy, and Alannah Pearce shilling for this.
And, of course, the objectification will be swept under the rug, because “fictional character”, and because it’s not a PS branded item.

It’s “cute” how Microsoft is trying to get in bed with Marvel now.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
The amount of effort they put into silly controllers compared to the amount of effort they put into everything else is just absurd.

They are either making bank with this (and Sony is leaving a lot of money on the table on their end) or they are incredibly incompetent in prioritizing the correct things.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The amount of effort they put into silly controllers compared to the amount of effort they put into everything else is just absurd.

They are either making bank with this (and Sony is leaving a lot of money on the table on their end) or they are incredibly incompetent in prioritizing the correct things.
We know the answer. There's literally only one of these available.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
They say the gaming industry is heading in a different direction. Boy, is it!
If this is what Xbots are clamouring for, no wonder their brand is in the gutter.