Xbox Games Showcase confirmed for June 11, 2023

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Can't you just talk normal, like a normal person, instead of these very piss-poor attempts at rousing market-speak?

What the fuck lol. No need to get offended at someone else getting excited for back to back showcase events.

Fifty fucking people here would have said the same thing if it was a TLOU direct following a SoP.

Straight up haters, the lot.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Show me where I am offended? Your native American name would be jumps-at-shadows.

right about here

wWbp1QD.png

hint: it's the part where you feel the need to chastise someone else for looking forward to an event.

It’s the default reply of the AdamsA*****e bot.

He’d be an AI, but he’s never displayed anything that could be recognized as intelligence.

awesome kris jenner GIF

D

Deleted member 417

right about here

wWbp1QD.png

hint: it's the part where you feel the need to chastise someone else for looking forward to an event.
Everytime you quote me, you bollocks up your own point. Notice how I said "these" plural, not this, singular.

Once is excitement...

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Everytime you quote me, you bollocks up your own point. Notice how I said "these" plural, not this, singular.

Once is excitement...

what-is-wrong-with-you-messed-up.gif

like, really, who the hell cares if I'm excited about an xbox thing on this forum, lord knows there's only 2, 3 people doing that here.

just ignore it if it's not to your liking.