The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
On a serious note, what was the requirement to become an ambassador? If I had to guess, gobbling Phil’s balls was the first.
Just apply for it. You then do tasks like watch videos or share stuff. And you get EXP for it, leveling you up. With a higher level you get more missions and more EXP. You also get other benefits, like better store deals and such.

It's basically PR for which you get crap. But you get a cool logo next to your name so other cool people can see you're cooler than them...

Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Just apply for it. You then do tasks like watch videos or share stuff. And you get EXP for it, leveling you up. With a higher level you get more missions and more EXP. You also get other benefits, like better store deals and such.

It's basically PR for which you get crap. But you get a cool logo next to your name so other cool people can see you;re cooler than them...

No wonder social media is full of Xbox shills, but that was the point.

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
The sooner Xbox disappears, the better for anyone!

Please Leave Go Away GIF by MARK VOMIT

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of shills suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something good has happened

• haha
Reactions: Entropi