Xbox Showcase and CoD Direct Will Stream at 4K/60 - Additional Deep Dives into Games Afterward. About 2 hours and 30 games as per Grubb rumor.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Please note the /Xbox, /Bethesda and /ActivisionGames streams on YouTube will be in 4K at 60fps, while all other channels will be 1080p / 60fps.

Will Xbox be broadcasting post-show content? Starting from Monday, June 10 and running throughout that week, the Official Xbox Podcast will be airing a series of special episodes offering updates and deeper dives into titles featured during Xbox Games Showcase. These shows will be published daily on Xbox’s YouTube channel and podcast services, with accompanying articles on Xbox Wire. We look forward to sharing more details after the Showcase concludes.

How do I watch the Xbox Games Showcase and Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct? The Xbox Games Showcase and Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct will be streamed live on official Xbox, Bethesda, and Activision Blizzard channels, including the below:

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
I'm not gonna spoil anything but the numbers I'm hearing are two hours and about thirty games, and at least a handful of those games are games we haven't heard of before. So it's like.. okay, that's a good place to start. If all those games hit really hard, I can easily give the conference an 8 and if they nail the execution, we'll get to that 9 out of 10

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Never seen before... so what? We have games from Xbox that we saw 5 years ago and have no yet been shown again. :ROFLMAO:

Xbots saying they are going to give it a 8/10 or a 9/10 beforehand? Wow, what a revelation.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Gamepass filler inc.
Who knows, maybe now that Xbox is dead and their games are releasing on PS they'll finally start hitting their stride, would be the most Xbox thing ever.

Good games are going to have to come from somewhere, it sure as hell doesn't look like PlayStation will be the one releasing them.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
No lie I would fucking love to batter this guy

The amount of shit I have to hear about Xbox every year and they give me fucking nothing

Sony are dogshit rn but I’ve still played 4 amazing games this year and will be playing 2 new games with the next 4 months

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Game pass filler alongside a helping of 3rd party games that will be released on every platforms.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I love the Kojima arch, Xbots hated on Kojima/Metal Gear/Death Stranding, then they somehow were on top of the world when they heard Kojima's next game was an Xbox game, all that just for Sony to announce 2 AAA Kojima games for PS5/PS6.

Green rats are cursed.
Let's not forget the infamous "J*p cr*p", and other passive-aggressive, bigoted commentary.
This is why I will not accept ANY former Xbot fans into PS, especially TimDog, Cr*pGamer and Kidsmoove. They were the starters of all that garbage talk.

Like I said, these guys are all strippers - they'll pivot and shake whatever they got to spin a narrative for Team Xbox/"Daddy Phil".

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Who knows, maybe now that Xbox is dead and their games are releasing on PS they'll finally start hitting their stride, would be the most Xbox thing ever.

Good games are going to have to come from somewhere, it sure as hell doesn't look like PlayStation will be the one releasing them.
Bruh, you have become horrible. You have officially replaced Nongkris with your sudden hatred of PS.