Yasuke's Unoffical Song『Why Yasuke?』feat.Assassin’s Creed Shadows

9 May 2024
With the whole Ubisoft's Assassin’s Creed Shadows debacle, a song was born from japan. Enjoy

Translated Version.

Original Version.

• Cerny
Reactions: Jim Ryan

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
INB4 Icon Era's own team of corporations' proverbial asshole slurpers and hawk tuah providers to jump into this thread to protect Ubisoft's interests by dogpiling on the OP with insults and defamation.

@101 don't you see it's only westerners with thinly veilled racists beliefs who complain about the game?
What are you doing, posting critical videos of the game made by Japanese people? That's totally not a thing like, at all.

• haha
Reactions: 101 and Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
INB4 Icon Era's own team of corporations' proverbial asshole slurpers and hawk tuah providers to jump into this thread to protect Ubisoft's interests by dogpiling on the OP with insults and defamation.

@101 don't you see it's only westerners with thinly veilled racists beliefs who complain about the game?
What are you doing, posting critical videos of the game made by Japanese people? That's totally not a thing like, at all.
Time to summon em

@anonpuffs @Ico @Remember_Spinal

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
The Japanese original version slaps. Love it.
They both sound like generative AI.
The authors wrote the sentences they wanted for the lyrics and then ran them through Suno or something similar.

Looks like making songs as memes is the latest trend in Japan.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I havent enjoyed the AC series since it jumped to the new gameplay/design of Origins.
Will this have the same combat? I hope it doesnt.

Ill see how the reviews goes and if the combat is new. I prefer the older games style and even AC Unity to Origins and the successors.

As for the character choice… I thought AC always had you playing as a non real character, whereas the supporting cast and events were based on fiction and real historic real events/ characters etc.
So how come they changed it lol?

As your playing as an Assassin, Im surprised they chose a real historic westerner as a main character. Nothing suspicious about him walking around being an Assassin in Sengoku period Japan lol… its just not a good choice.
There are so many great japanese characters at the time if they wanted to go with a real historic character, some of the most famous and popular

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I thought AC always had you playing as a non real character, whereas the supporting cast and events were based on fiction and real historic real events/ characters etc.

So how come they changed it lol?

No one will ever know why Ubisoft specifically changed things this time.

It's a complete mystery. We're all just wondering why and absolutely no one is making any good guesses.

One thing's for sure: it's 2500% related to the writers' creative freedom and not at all related to ESG and DEI.
Trust me bro.

Reactions: Kokoloko