YouTube removes a grifter's Dragon Age video due to transphobic commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I feel like we are in the endgame of the culture wars bullshit. It's getting ridiculous and somethings gotta give.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
I don’t like companies “censoring” people but the new age of grifters ever since twitter/x been able to monetize grifting & gas lighting degenerates it deserves cracking & it’s honestly annoying. Grummz twitter account being nuked would be wonderful aswell as these other YouTubers that essentially defame people & companies by creating an echo chamber of negativity using there degenerates fanbase to repeat the same shit.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I don’t like companies “censoring” people but the new age of grifters ever since twitter/x been able to monetize grifting & gas lighting degenerates it deserves cracking & it’s honestly annoying. Grummz twitter account being nuked would be wonderful aswell as these other YouTubers that essentially defame people & companies by creating an echo chamber of negativity using there degenerates fanbase to repeat the same shit.
I also dislike Grummz but really I just dislike transphobia and other forms of bigotry and would like people to be a bit more normal about the existence of people other than themselves

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Oh No a grifter can't grift lmao. Funny how so many of these losers claim to be 'Apolitical' but then their videos are the complete the opposite. You're going out of your way to find a fault with a creation tool just to complain. Makke the character you want and play the game.

It's crazy how one side claim the other side is so extreme while they themselves have become so radicalized and cult like.

Reactions: TrishaCat

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Grumzz is the scum of the worst part of the community, also a complete laughing stock to anyone who isn't mentally incapable

Reactions: Ico

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Good
You control the buttons you press
Don't like that character customization option? Then don't use it!

is it optional??? the way some dudes where complaining about being forced i thought it was default and you cant change it, i swear, those people are so sensitive

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Papacheeks

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
is it optional??? the way some dudes where complaining about being forced i thought it was default and you cant change it, i swear, those people are so sensitive
yeah lol its just a button you can turn on in the character creation screen to add top surgery scars
No one has to actually turn it on

I imagine the setting was added for trans men who wanna make a character accurate to themselves and/or their experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.