i hope this move and backlash hurts PlayStation PC game sales to a point where Sony cancels their PC strategy altogether

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Dudes like you always get the wrong message and then take it to 11 on opposite site of the reaction scale. One game and community isn't indicative of anything.

Evil Aloy

3 May 2024
Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players Fuck PC players

This isn't healthy. People playing on PC are gamers like you and me. They have nothing to do with Sony not respecting its loyal fans as much as it should be.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Xbox and Playstation 's clueless executives already believe that console gaming is dying and kids are playing on mobile and PC, leaving the platform would reinforce their dumb beliefs. We need to be louder and push Sony to give more to its most loyal fans, not destroy the platform we enjoy out of spite.
Console gaming is dying and kids are playing on mobile. However, the clueless executives have no idea about the history or traditions of the console space. Sony, whenever they were vastly successful, created an affordable piece of hardware that did the job, launched new IPs and kept the classic and established IPs coming, all while investing in single player exclusives.
As soon as they stopped following the successful formula of PS1, PS2, later years of PS3 and PS4, they saw numbers drop and panicked chasing the PC crowd and GaaS gash.

Sony should refocus on what made them great, not chase retarded ideas that Microsoft are doing, which is/has killed Xbox

You must be trolling.
Which part? Trolling because I support gamers pushing back on bullshit? We should have pushed back on DLC, MTX, GaaS, multiple Sign ins and bollocks like black out for BLM.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
You'll be hitting the refresh button on the fit girl site like crazy.
PC/Steam users just ended the biggest reason why Sony was supporting PC, which was to get more MAU numbers to present their investors, it'll be very interesting to see how they'll keep supporting PC moving forward

Reactions: Deto and Puff

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
PC/Steam users just ended the biggest reason why Sony was supporting PC, which was to get more MAU numbers to present their investors, it'll be very interesting to see how they'll keep supporting PC moving forward

I guess that's why they also sold several games on GOG. Including 2 new releases recently. For MAU right??

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Yuniac and Exicide

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
i just saw this on the PlayStation page

JrgmMpj.jpg

JrgDbln.jpg

JrgDmSs.jpg

JrgmGkb.jpg

They even advertise for their competitors which is both ballsy and insane. How short sighted can you be as a company? These fuckers want to really kill PlayStation.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

JrgmMpj.jpg

JrgDbln.jpg

JrgDmSs.jpg

JrgmGkb.jpg

They even advertise for their competitors which is both ballsy and insane. How short sighted can you be as a company? These fuckers want to really kill PlayStation.
xaxaxa, this is crazy. imagine, burger king is making ads for mcdonald's :ROFLMAO:

this is how it is looking when you have lunatics in leadership roles.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
These hobos seems to double down on pc port

Whats the point of getting ps5 at this point

Why these dumbasses following xbox path

Last edited:
Reactions: Ico and Puff

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024

JrgmMpj.jpg

JrgDbln.jpg

JrgDmSs.jpg

JrgmGkb.jpg

Nice Steam Icon. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

You know it's over when you put your competitor's icon on your website and brag about having your console games on PC.

What now, Sony bros?

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023

JrgmMpj.jpg

JrgDbln.jpg

JrgDmSs.jpg

JrgmGkb.jpg

they're incentivising people to build digital libraries on Steam, that also offer hardware like the Steam Deck...