Not open for further replies.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
ss_3d647869c51b24bc42c9406771b6addc9616da39.1920x1080.jpg

Release date - 2023-03-01
Platforms - PC / PS5 / Xbox Series

The Day Before is an open-world MMO survival set in a deadly, post-pandemic America overrun by flesh-hungry infected and survivors killing each other for food, weapons, and cars.

SURVIVE AT ALL COSTS
Search abandoned vehicles, houses, and skyscrapers as you scavenge for resources.

ENTER PLACES NO ONE ELSE DARES
Crush the infected and other players with realistic weapons, becoming a legend of the new world.

DISCOVER THE VAST POST-PANDEMIC WORLD
Explore beautiful yet dangerous places with stunningly detailed vehicles.

FIND A COLONY OF SURVIVORS
Take part in the restoration of the former society before it's too late. In the survivor colony, you can sell your loot and communicate safely with other players.

Gameplay

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I want this so bad, hope it delivers on its promises. But my pinky says it's probably bullshit, let see.

I'm not so sure it will. Looks like that game, Dead Mater, that promised so much and just became and absolute mess.

Reactions: TubzGaming
OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Please tell me this isn't another forced PVP "because survival"....

Well...

The Day Before is an open-world MMO survival set in a deadly, post-pandemic America overrun by flesh-hungry infected and survivors killing each other for food, weapons, and cars.

Unless those survivors are CPU, it seems like there's gonna be PVP involved. Perhaps two modes (please?)

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Well...

Unless those survivors are CPU, it seems like there's gonna be PVP involved. Perhaps two modes (please?)
Well, if it's shoving the 14 year olds down my throat because "it's like real life, guys!" I am so going to hard pass it. I admit it looks amazing, but if we don't have a PVE-only setting in there somewhere, I won't pay for this.

OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Well, if it's shoving the 14 year olds down my throat because "it's like real life, guys!" I am so going to hard pass it. I admit it looks amazing, but if we don't have a PVE-only setting in there somewhere, I won't pay for this.

If we do have PvE, I'm more than happy to add you on steam and play this coop - we're in not too dissimilar timezones anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.