22 Jul 2022
134cb838aab815fb675fa9e6a640a1c2.gif

• haha
Reactions: DarkMage619

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Yes Phil a liar, or maybe he is someone that just not capable to fullfill his promises, either ways he sucks.

But no need to flood thread of this type, you could just post this video in a thread where its related subject.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I can't watch that vid right now, but is there anything about repeatedly saying Starfield is coming out in November 2022?

Perhaps he meant November 2023 all along..?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Every time you say "fish", you trigger @Sircaw :cool:
In my defense “sell your fish” is a popular and generic expression in Brasil.

It even has a definition in dictionary (my translation).

“The ability to state thoughts, attributes, and ideas about oneself or something as convincingly as possible”.

I think it is similar to “to blow your own horn” in English… it is better to start to use that one with Uncle Phil.

Last edited:

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
You just have to respect the hustle at this point. He has absolutely no shame.

What I don't get is how he never gets called out for all the shit he does and how all the narratives MS comes up with actually stick for a while (at least on the surface). I think it comes from the fact that Sony is extremely incompetent at playing the same PR game.

Just imagine how much people would mock Sony if they were the ones that promised VR support then walked back on it, releases a console with no launch lineup, made fake demonstrations for stuff like Smartglass/Kinect/Illumirum, Fuck people still bring up Sony target renders from 2008, while MS does this sort of stuff pretty much annually even on some of their biggest titles.

For all the praise Phil/Gamepass got for making gaming inclusive, for providing value, for making games cheap, Jimbo/Sony show up with a much better service on every level (including the basic tier), yet it's like nothing happened, I'm yet to see any praise on that level. Makes me believe that they actually paid for all the praise before, not very surprising giving MS history of playing dirty.

Last edited:

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
In my defense “sell your fish” is a popular and generic expression in Brasil.

It even has a definition in dictionary (my translation).

“The ability to state thoughts, attributes, and ideas about oneself or something as convincingly as possible”.

I think it is similar to “to blow your own horn” in English… it is better to start to use that one with Uncle Phil.
Yes, but he has no fish to well... he does blow his horn all day long.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
There's some grass that needs touching y'all. If a company isn't making things you like you don't buy or support it, that's the beauty of capitalism. It's really that simple 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

danganronpa-zoverr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.