25 Minutes of Final Fantasy XVI Revealed at the State of Play

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looks good but nothing new, I was bored of the presentation. And the easy mode abilities are trash smh.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I took a week off work at the end of june for this game

Positives: Holy shit

Negatives: Readability in combat could be better, I hope it's down to stream compression artifacts and it'll be a lot clearer in game
They also spoiled a whole bunch of shit lol, it makes me wonder if there's way more stuff they haven't shown or if they've blown their load. I think it's the former

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I took a week off work at the end of june for this game

Positives: Holy shit

Negatives: Readability in combat could be better, I hope it's down to stream compression artifacts and it'll be a lot clearer in game
They also spoiled a whole bunch of shit lol, it makes me wonder if there's way more stuff they haven't shown or if they've blown their load. I think it's the former
They showed a ton of the summons

But we really still don't know much about the story and characters which will be the main thing to decide if this is a successful Final Fantasy game

Reactions: Bryank75

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They showed a ton of the summons

But we really still don't know much about the story and characters which will be the main thing to decide if this is a successful Final Fantasy game
i'm not worried at all about the story given yoshi-p's in charge and not some hack like nomura

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Just want to take the opportunity here to go a little off topic and thank every member here...

We are seeing really healthy growth in the forum and have passed some sites that have been going for years.
We don't use bots or alts here to boost numbers, so there is no false inflation.

The loyalty and engagement is amazing.

As a character in FFXV once said 'You guys... are the best'

Also..... this is a day 1 for me.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just want to take the opportunity here to go a little off topic and thank every member here...

We are seeing really healthy growth in the forum and have passed some sites that have been going for years.
We don't use bots or alts here to boost numbers, so there is no false inflation.

The loyalty and engagement is amazing.

As a character in FFXV once said 'You guys... are the best'

Also..... this is a day 1 for me.
Awesome! Loving it!! Good group overall of members here!

Reactions: Ezekiel