Status
Not open for further replies.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
www.halowaypoint.com

Bioroid Boogaloo

<p>Catch up on drop pods, intel, and events deploying to Halo Infinite, learn about what’s coming in MCC’s upcoming update later this summer, celebrate the UK launch of the Halo TV series on Paramount+, and more in our latest Community Update!</p>
www.halowaypoint.com

For players who are new to the MCC, or who may not have dedicated much time specifically to unlocking items during the seasonal updates, or are simply completionists looking to catch the last outstanding items they need, we are internally exploring a potential new feature for the future in the form of purchasable Spartan Points.

It is prudent to note here that we are happy with the current system of how players earn Spartan Points, by completing challenges and levelling up through play. This would be an optional, additive alternative for players who might find the vast scope of content to be an intimidating amount of playtime and want to get ahead on (or skip) the grind, or maybe want to grab specific items they want (we all have our favorites!)

Yea, this seems like its going to go over well, lol.

OP
OP
Papacheeks

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
In my opinion I say let Joe staten pick the team. Let him rebuild a new Halo team and let 343 work on their own small project. Like take main people, main lead artists, all that and trim the fat. Let 343 make something smaller scale, get their creative juices flowing. Then use them if needed as a support studio for content on Joe's halo. But I think a major overhaul is happening over there. Has to be.

If no Halo is never going to bounce back and be the stable IP that it could be again.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
In my opinion I say let Joe staten pick the team. Let him rebuild a new Halo team and let 343 work on their own small project. Like take main people, main lead artists, all that and trim the fat. Let 343 make something smaller scale, get their creative juices flowing. Then use them if needed as a support studio for content on Joe's halo. But I think a major overhaul is happening over there. Has to be.

If no Halo is never going to bounce back and be the stable IP that it could be again.
There need to be people who are willing to bring the franchise back to life. Many franchises went throught the same. People completely gave up on Resident Evil, then RE7 happened.
The question remains, is MS willing to rescue Halo? I don't think so. Not with their fanbase and poor gamepass

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They need to give Halo to a different team. Maybe the coalition?

343 just isn’t the right team anymore and they’ve had enough chances. Im sure they’ve had a large budget too and its time they move on

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is what is going to happen to Xbox games. Lot's of digital currency, MTX, etc. People wanted "games for free" with gamepass, ignoring that that doesn't make any money. Well now they reap what they sowed.

EvilChameleon

Forum Collector
24 Jun 2022
Ohio
They need to give Halo to a different team. Maybe the coalition?

343 just isn’t the right team anymore and they’ve had enough chances. Im sure they’ve had a large budget too and its time they move on
The best Halo game since Bungie bailed was made by Sega, in Halo Wars 2. Think about that for a minute. Sega gave us a better Halo game than the in-house 343i.

Status
Not open for further replies.