343's Hidden Halo Infinite System Revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Halo Infinite Player reveals hidden matchmaking system that tries to keep you at 50% win rate so you'll keep playing & spending money.
Talks about how disheartening & how manipulative it's become.​

Ranked isn't really "Ranked"

Ultimately SBMM stops you from playing with friends, enforces artificial matchmaking results with pre-determined outcomes and makes the current Ranked system redundant. Curious to hear what everybody thinks and happy to answer any questions you guys might have.​

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
What a mess of a game,
Stagger Master Chief GIF by Xbox

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I seriously doubt HI is the only or the first online mp game doing such tricks. Good that people are wising up, though.

Reactions: Three and Bryank75

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
lol, this game is just absolutely disgusting. Complete and utter piece of trash.

souless, corporate, by the numbers exploitative trash.

the fact that this game, in its sorry state, sits at above an 80 on metacritic is an embarrassment to the industry and compromises every single one of those sources credibility moving forward.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Destiny has SBMM and that can get kinda weird at times....

People are always complaining about it. But somehow the 343 / HI one sounds far worse... dunno if that is just the video or reality.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Most games use it.

Of course there is bad implementations but I don’t know where Infinte fits compared with others games.

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
Modern multiplayer games are so impersonal and boring because of stuff like this.

Back in the day I could easily have a good time playing CS on LAN or in specific servers in my region. No need for constant updates, just a really strong core gameplay and a lot of people that just played because they wanted to play it, not to get a skin, do a daily quest, unlock something or because they thought they were going to turn pro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.