400+ developers working on the next Witcher game. Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty earned 207M USD in revenue in 2023. Financial statement provided.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
the-witcher-new-saga-1-1024x576-1.webp

As part of CD Projekt's latest earnings briefing, joint-CEO Michał Nowakowski said The Witcher 4 is not going to be "The Witcher 3 in new clothing." It aims to break new ground and stand apart from the games that came before it.

"When it comes to the risks of innovative elements--making a new game is always a creative risk, especially since we're trying to push new boundaries and explore new fields; that's something we haven't actually done before. This is a pretty broad paintbrush stroke, for sure, but I cannot go into too much detail without actually talking about the game per se," he said. "I guess what I'm saying is that you should not be expecting 'The Witcher 3 in new clothing' of sorts."

Naturally, The Witcher 4 builds off The Witcher 3 and other games that came before it. But Nowakowski said The Witcher 4 will add "new gameplay elements and new mechanics that you have not see in our previous games."

"I'd say doing such things is always a risk; it's not just repeating what was done before,

" he said.

Reactions: Luffy123

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Instead of Arkham combat it’ll do souls combat.

Well… that’s my take

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
so.. it will be good ?
/s It's a great game, winds howling etc

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
the-witcher-new-saga-1-1024x576-1.webp

As part of CD Projekt's latest earnings briefing, joint-CEO Michał Nowakowski said The Witcher 4 is not going to be "The Witcher 3 in new clothing." It aims to break new ground and stand apart from the games that came before it.

Naturally, The Witcher 4 builds off The Witcher 3 and other games that came before it. But Nowakowski said The Witcher 4 will add "new gameplay elements and new mechanics that you have not see in our previous games."

" he said.
Already posted days ago! Same interviews and info just journalists making different headings. Please look at the source and let's not be redundant.