A big update is coming next week for GT7

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The game is long overdue for some new tracks and a fix for the splitscreen

This game needs more than tracks but adding them will provide the most longevity out of anything they can add to the game. The game is likely going to end up having two tracks added this year which for a game of this magnitude is rather pathetic. This is one of Playstation's flagship titles: a mainline sequel of a first party racing game in a storied franchise and arguably PSVR2's best offering. This game needs much better support than adding three or four cars each month. I don't know if the lack of monetization is hindering continued support of this game but they need to figure out a better cadence of adding things to the game, especially tracks.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
The game is long overdue for some new tracks and a fix for the splitscreen

This game needs more than tracks but adding them will provide the most longevity out of anything they can add to the game. The game is likely going to end up having two tracks added this year which for a game of this magnitude is rather pathetic. This is one of Playstation's flagship titles: a mainline sequel of a first party racing game in a storied franchise and arguably PSVR2's best offering. This game needs much better support than adding three or four cars each month. I don't know if the lack of monetization is hindering continued support of this game but they need to figure out a better cadence of adding things to the game, especially tracks.
We won't know what it's in update until the patch notes drop. There is a huge chance for a new track and that's for sure

This game needs endurance races. There is only one outside the missions which is the 24h of spa. Probably the best race in any racing game and gives over a million credits 1.8 to be exact if you have a clean race. I hope they add more at least for the real world race tracks with 24h races

• fire

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
We won't know what it's in update until the patch notes drop. There is a huge chance for a new track and that's for sure

This game needs endurance races. There is only one outside the missions which is the 24h of spa. Probably the best race in any racing game and gives over a million credits 1.8 to be exact if you have a clean race. I hope they add more at least for the real world race tracks with 24h races
Where do I find this 24hr endurance race? 160 hours into the game and I have not came across this race.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

At this same time GT sport had over 300 events, we barely even have 160 events so far in GT7. They are really slacking. These new cars are great but we barely have any races that even allow them.

Reactions: SLB1904

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Yeah, I do that race a lot when I'm playing but there is another race that takes about half the time and also awards in or around 800 or 900K, so sometimes I do that one. Is it Le Mans?

I'd love more tracks and endurance races though, would really break up the grinding. Even though I enjoy it.

There was one beautiful track in GT3, it was based in Italy I think.... I wish we had more like those.

Reactions: SLB1904
OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Where do I find this 24hr endurance race? 160 hours into the game and I have not came across this race.
Go to the track and select the 24h endurance
Probably the most beatiful race ever. Dynamic weather and time. Pure dark at night with rain . Dear lord.

Edit: BTW is not 24 real life hours. Its 1h race

• they're_right_you_know
OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Yeah, I do that race a lot when I'm playing but there is another race that takes about half the time and also awards in or around 800 or 900K, so sometimes I do that one. Is it Le Mans?

I'd love more tracks and endurance races though, would really break up the grinding. Even though I enjoy it.

There was one beautiful track in GT3, it was based in Italy I think.... I wish we had more like those.
Yeah it's le man but it's disappointed. I wish it was 1h like spa. But still good but not good enough for such iconic track

• brain

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Oh, immortal Mercedes and that Porsche from the GT Movie

There is no 24hr endurance cup, 1 hour at longest, but you can set 24hrs by yourself as a custom race

Last edited:
OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Oh, immortal Mercedes and that Porsche from the GT Movie

There is no 24hr endurance cup, 1 hour at longest, but you can set 24hrs by yourself as a custom race
The name of the race is 24h. I got no time for 24 real hours wtf