A Fan blamed a studio for not releasing their game on Xbox. The studio responds (Postal 4)

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Also Microsoft:

pdDThjh.jpg

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
F their shitty mass-shooting game. You expect absolutely no storefront to have issue with that concept?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's just constant lashing out at others for what Xbox has done or not done for them... that was what the acquisitions really meant to them, a way to lash out.

F their shitty mass-shooting game. You expect absolutely no storefront to have issue with that concept?
Had no idea that it was about that type of thing.

OP
OP
Doncortez77

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
How is it different from the GTA or Manhunt series that exited? Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on playing this game, but what about it that drew the line that says nope, we're not carrying this in our store when other games where you can perform mass shooting exist?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
How is it different from the GTA or Manhunt series that exited? Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on playing this game, but what about it that drew the line that says nope, we're not carrying this in our store when other games where you can perform mass shooting exist?

I've read that the first one was about that, but all the sequels afterwards were just goofy parodies.
Yeah I’d say they’ve attempted a turn to being more tongue in cheek similar to DOOM, which also played on a controversial issue with demons and what not - a hot button topic in the 90s.

But to me that’s a far cry from the idea of a guy mindlessly unloading into a crowd and having your whole game be about that.

Granted, I don’t care, make whatever game you want, but I don’t like the stance the company is taking like they’re shocked Microsoft refused them.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Doncortez77