A massive Merry Christmas to everyone

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
In the big festive day's lead-up, I wish everyone a genuinely massive Merry Christmas.

It's been a fantastic year of growth for our wonderful community here at IconEra, and we are only getting started.

Whether you are traveling to friends and family or just staying at home over the festive season, i hope everyone has a great time and more importantly a safe couple of days.

Enjoy the drink and food people and don't forget, indulge means Bulge (@Bryank75 told me this)

Best wishes to you all

Hugs and peace to you all
xxxxxx

Game Of Thrones Christmas GIF

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
In the big festive day's lead-up, I wish everyone a genuinely massive Merry Christmas.

It's been a fantastic year of growth for our wonderful community here at IconEra, and we are only getting started.

Whether you are traveling to friends and family or just staying at home over the festive season, i hope everyone has a great time and more importantly a safe couple of days.

Enjoy the drink and food people and don't forget, indulge means Bulge (@Bryank75 told me this)

Best wishes to you all

Hugs and peace to you all
xxxxxx

Game Of Thrones Christmas GIF
Merry Fishmas to you, Merry Christmas to everyone else, and a Happy New Year to all!

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Hey thanks!
And you too have a very good end of the year!

I personally will indulge myself into some incredibly unhealthy amounts of "fried herring in vinegar marinade". No better thing on earth

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw