A mysterious "Soulsborne" Game (Likely Rise of The Ronin) Was Just Playtested in London.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It is a top 10 game for me easily. Love it. A dream would be Bluepoint helping remastering it and helping Miyazaki with a sequel/prequel ( we know time barely means anything in that world lol )
I love prequels done right!

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I love prequels done right!

Considering theres still some mysteries left in Bloodborne, Id love to see how it all kicked off. Plus time doesnt flow like normal there, they could easily be a mix of Prequel/Sequel for a Bloodborne 2

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Considering theres still some mysteries left in Bloodborne, Id love to see how it all kicked off. Plus time doesnt flow like normal there, they could easily be a mix of Prequel/Sequel for a Bloodborne 2
You could make 100 years of content off tht lore/world just like Souls games.

• thisistheway

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Its the same team as Nioh, Wu Long etc
hmm, I hope so because I love Nioh and Sekiro but dislike all other Soulslike/Soulsborne games (lies of p, elden ring, bloodborne, ds1-3, etc). If it's more like Elden Ring and bloodborne, that'd be a turn off but I doubt that from the trailers

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
hmm, I hope so because I love Nioh and Sekiro but dislike all other Soulslike/Soulsborne games (lies of p, elden ring, bloodborne, ds1-3, etc). If it's more like Elden Ring and bloodborne, that'd be a turn off but I doubt that from the trailers
Hope it's like Ghost of T. I got burnt out Nioh pretty fast although I beat both. Too much loot inventory shit tht shit be exhausting.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I hope this is more character action instead of soulslike. Don't want to get burned out from the genre before the next FS release or potential new releases of Bloodborne and demons souls.

And we need more high end character action games. DMCV was the last one and it's been a few years since it released.

Reactions: Box