A New Aliens Game Coming To The PS5 And PSVR2

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Don't remember seeing this mentioned back then and I didn't post so posting now. I looked it up because I've been wanting alien isolation in VR so this will do.

Reactions: Dick Jones

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Being old news never stopped you from talking about Halo

Oh you mean the multiple game of the year 2021 winner that just got an update to add ray tracing a few days back ?

nah that's not old news, that's a notable update to the best console exclusive shooter of the current gen.

💚

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Another game that I'll probably get drunk to have the courage to start

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Source where he said Halo was voted by bots ?

You're very confident about this, I'm hoping you have an actual source to back it up.
Well I'm not going to dig is twitter. He reply to one of the scams that happen because of bots. You are smart enough to know that I game that wasn't even out to win the goty vote lol

Edit: found it

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Well I'm not going to dig is twitter. He reply to one of the scams that happen because of bots. You are smart enough to know that I game that wasn't even out to win the goty vote lol

Edit: found it

So, absolutely no source of him saying Halo was voted by bots, something you just yanked out of your keester.

Why am I not surprised.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
So, absolutely no source of him saying Halo was voted by bots, something you just yanked out of your keester.

Why am I not surprised.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
Sure sure Jim. Probably one of the biggest failure of the past decade wins fan voted that was barely out at the time .

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty