A Playstation IP is seemingly being rumored to be getting an Anime Adaptation, what do you think it is?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Yeah, probably Bloodborne, but I want Ico or SotC.

Edit: Lol, watch it be a driving game or something.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Animated GIF

Cannot wait for a Bloodborne theme song like this....

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'd love to see another anime adaptation of Gravity Rush, but since it already got one, that Gravity Rush it's getting a movie and that there isn't a game coming I think it won't be it.

I'd also love a Wipeout anime, it could be great if done well and I think it's one of the few popular Sony IPs without an upcoming movie or tv show adaptation.

They could also make cool adaptations of Bloodborne or the Team Ico games.

But I think the ones with more chances are Horizon and Ghost of Tsushima.

Or well, looking at the recent wokism in Sony games who knows, it could even be Goodbye Volcano High or Dream Daddy instead. xDD

Last edited:

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Dear God i hope its not wasted on something like Horizen, please either do Bloodborne or Ghost of Tsushima

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
My bet is on Astro.

My wish is Ape Escape.

My dream is Shadow of the Colossus.

My gut says it's something like Destiny 😒

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Could be anything, anime really isn't limited by genre

daniel777

10 May 2023
I'd very much want to see one more anime transformation of Gravity Rush, however since it previously got one, that Gravity Rush it's getting a film and that there is definitely not a game coming I figure it will not be it. I'd likewise cherish a Crash anime, it very well may be perfect in the event that gotten along admirably and I believe it's one of a handful of the famous Sony IPs without a forthcoming film or television program variation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Bloodborne Anime + Bloodborne Remastered + Bloodborne sequel. Sony trying to get some of that Elden Ring money.