According to Bandai Namco's Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree announcement, the base game has sold over 23 million units

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Never played the original DS2. SOFTS can be downright brutal at times. Coming from the original dark souls I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. Boy was I wrong.
DS2 can be trivalized pretty easily actually. Lock-off, you have more dodge windows, you can move around easier and you can attack them from behind since enemies does not know to deal sideways attacks. Also stock up on heal gem, lol those are so broken compared to bottle.

I don't really touch MP build since those things does not require you engage in actions. But I think all DS trilogy and DeS has broken MP builds honestly turn it into wizard games, which kinda broke the action thing.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
DS2 can be trivalized pretty easily actually. Lock-off, you have more dodge windows, you can move around easier and you can attack them from behind since enemies does not know to deal sideways attacks. Also stock up on heal gem, lol those are so broken compared to bottle.

I don't really touch MP build since those things does not require you engage in actions. But I think all DS trilogy and DeS has broken MP builds honestly turn it into wizard games, which kinda broke the action thing.
I liked them all.