According to Pater's Japanese VA, Armored Core VI has sold 2.8 million copies worldwide to date

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Rusty's VA had Ryō Shimokawa as a guest on a livestream and he mentioned From Software told him the above two days ago.

Needless to say this is by far the best sales performance for any Armored Core Game to date. None of the previous titles were reported as selling anywhere close to a million, with the top performers (AC2 and AC3) being maybe close to 500k worldwide if one is very generous with their incomplete western sales data.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
That's really strong, especially considering FFXVI sold 3 million in the launch period.
Idk seems kinda low consider s’mores core is on 4 consoles and pc. Ff16 was just on 1 console in comparison. In 7 weeks armored couldn’t match the on ff16 did in 1 week. Coming off of the strength of Elden Ring and the amount of cap I saw for the game on social media I kind of expected higher numbers.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Idk seems kinda low consider s’mores core is on 4 consoles and pc. Ff16 was just on 1 console in comparison. In 7 weeks armored couldn’t match the on ff16 did in 1 week. Coming off of the strength of Elden Ring and the amount of cap I saw for the game on social media I kind of expected higher numbers.
Armored Core has always been niche and I would argue it still is. These sales are at full price too, I think, and that means its done amazingly well.

Numero

29 Jul 2023
AC6 has to thank the new "from software" brand for its sales,. 2.8 million are like exceptional numbers even if coming from every platform available