According to The Verge, "Sea of Thieves will be a key test for whether other games might make their way to PS5 or Nintendo Switch."

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The Verge posted an article today regarding Xbox. According to The Verge:

Sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell me that the company continues to evaluate other Xbox-exclusive games coming to PS5. I understand Sea of Thieves will be a key test for whether other games might make their way to PS5 or Nintendo Switch.
Sea of Thieves is coming to PS5 on April 30

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Lmao, trying to PsyOps us into buying these ports? No thanks. As if they had any choice when it comes top porting their games to PlayStation, they are just desperate to sell some copies.

Rule number one for all Xbox/ABK/Bethesda ports, wait till they are on PS+. They were the ones claiming such services are the future right?

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I think we’re at the point where everything from the verge and Jez can be assumed to be lies and spin, more than usual. Just flat out lies and damage control. Everyone that knew about these four games coming already knew that more are coming and then just came from GDC that more are coming.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Sea of Thieves ain't a test its just one of the few first to be ported.
This game was in the process of getting ported for at least 6-12 months.
They just dance around words to make people think one thing while doing another, if anyone thinks this is a "key test" has lost there minds.
More will come.
History is just repeating itself.

No "Game Pass" says nothing of just games.
Phil Spencer clarifies that there are no plans to bring Game Pass to PlayStation or Nintendo - December 1, 2023

-
Xbox One Console-Exclusives Confirmed for 2017
With games like Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, and Crackdown 3, we've got quite the year ahead of us on Xbox One. Click ahead to check out all the Xbox One console exclusives confirmed for 2017.

Xbox One Game Exclusives Confirmed for 2016

Putting the "X" in Exclusive​

Microsoft is bringing its own unique roster of exciting exclusives to the Xbox One in 2016. With games like the latest entry of the Gears of War series and the time traveling epic Quantum Break, there's a lot to look forward to on Xbox One. Join as we run down every exclusive coming to Xbox One this year. Keep checking back as we'll update you further on more exclusives as they get announced.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sea of Thieves ain't a test its just one of the few first to be ported.
This game was in the process of getting ported for at least 6-12 months.
They just dance around words to make people think one thing while doing another, if anyone thinks this is a "key test" has lost there minds.
More will come.
History is just repeating itself.

No "Game Pass" says nothing of just games.
Phil Spencer clarifies that there are no plans to bring Game Pass to PlayStation or Nintendo - December 1, 2023

-
Xbox One Console-Exclusives Confirmed for 2017

Xbox One Game Exclusives Confirmed for 2016

Yes we know these guys are full of shit! I just love to have the discourse behind it shutting these Bozos down.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
More are definitely on the way. 4 games were announced and were already near finish line when it happened. More are definitely being worked on now and for late 2024 or next year. From all accounts, playstation has been very supportive to rare and teams to make there process as easy as possible to draw forth more in the future

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
These ppl just watch and create stories based off common sense lol. We were all here the week of the Xbox podcast and announcement, we all agreed that it was the beginning of many more. The Verge isnt saying shit out opening, just what we've all said and know. The only idiot tht didn't know this was Jez 😂😂😂

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I mean common sense dictates they already have more ports in development. I'm not buying sea of thieves under any circumstances, even if it was going to make difference to Xbox going third party, which it isn't.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I mean common sense dictates they already have more ports in development. I'm not buying sea of thieves under any circumstances, even if it was going to make difference to Xbox going third party, which it isn't.
Yeah not my cup of tea.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Yeah not my cup of tea.
Sherlock Holmes Tea GIF

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What a bunch of BS. The choice is already made and all the games are getting ported as we speak. There is no test. Jez, Mat NPD, Chris Dring, Destin and Tom are all in full damage-control mode for Xbox. Phil just restarted his new astroturfing campaign.

Stellar Blade is coming out almost at the same time as SOT so that's an easy choice. That and also I have zero interest in that garbage 😒

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
It's funny how this is being said, but yet Hi-Fi Rush came out a couple of weeks ago, and we don't have numbers on how it did at all. Then again, this is probably more pointed at their games that have built-in micro transactions.
P.S. Yes, I'm aware the microtransactions are just cosmetics and pets.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
It's funny how this is being said, but yet Hi-Fi Rush came out a couple of weeks ago, and we don't have numbers on how it did at all. Then again, this is probably more pointed at their games that have built-in micro transactions.
P.S. Yes, I'm aware the microtransactions are just cosmetics and pets.
Judging by user reviews on different store its a flop. Just like pentiment. Who knows what were their projections.
Dunni about Nintindo store.

I still think this s just their plan to destroy walled garden, apple, psn to put their shity store there.....and maybe to have it easy for next acquisition. Im certain Phil degenerate e eyeing Take2 just to despise sony.

They wont make 80b back with hifi, pentiment, sot...even AB, they know that. Tg3y dont care about present money. They make like 15b per quarter. They just want to destroy competition.

Short term its about bonuses for few.
Long term s to destroy walled gardens and fuck up industry.

Reactions: Gamernyc78