Acquisition incoming - MillieA (Rumor / Speculation)

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I hope the Bluepoint game shows up just so you'll shut up and stop repeating the same nonsense.
So you think that the Bluepoint boss lied in the IGN interview, that SSM lied when announced that Bluepoint were one of the support teams, that the game credits of GoWR lied when included the whole Bluepoint team or that several Bluepoint workers lie on LinkedIn when detailing the projects they worked in, and some of them specifying the related periods?

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
So you think that the Bluepoint boss lied in the IGN interview, that SSM lied when announced that Bluepoint were one of the support teams, that the game credits of GoWR lied when included the whole Bluepoint team or that several Bluepoint workers lie on LinkedIn when detailing the projects they worked in, and some of them specifying the related periods?
You do seem to have a really hard time with understanding nuance or how multiple things can be happening at the same time or how not every information is public. You act like that on various subjects adopting very inflexible positions and wild takes that you then pretend you have proof of.

According to you Sony can't acquire anyone and Bluepoint hasn't been working on their new game, all pretty absurd takes. I can't wait for how you are going to act once we get more info.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You do seem to have a really hard time with understanding nuance or how multiple things can be happening at the same time or how not every information is public. You act like that on various subjects adopting very inflexible positions and wild takes that you then pretend you have proof of.

According to you Sony can't acquire anyone and Bluepoint hasn't been working on their new game, all pretty absurd takes. I can't wait for how you are going to act once we get more info.
I have no problem with accepting I'm wrong when facts prove me wrong because I value facts over my opinion.

I would have prefered that after Demon's Souls Bluepoint would have grow enough to remaster Bloodborne for PS5 and PC, and at the same time would have worked with other Bluepoint team (which apparently doesn't exist) helping FromSoftware to work in Bloodborne 2.

But the facts don't point in the direction I'd have prefered, but instead say otherwise: their boss said that they evolved to work on original games, then it gets announced that it's GoWR and the whole Bluepoint team gets listed in the game credits and some of their workers detail the projects they worked in and when.

But even if I like them or not, the facts are what they are, I don't choose them.

Same goes with acquisitions, I'd like to see Sony announce Capcom and FromSoft acquisitions but the facts say what they say and I post them. As an example, I'd love to see a proper source where the random Twitter user got to say that Sony has in the budget $5.1B (he posted an article that is wrong, facts say there's $140-$150M remaining for this year after the budget reduction and what they spent in the first 2 years) and that will add $8B-ish more on top of this supposed (fake) $5.1B and everybody is quoting that but apparently there is no source mentioning that because the article he shows in Twitter doesn't mention it an as far as I know Sony didn't say anything similar recently.

But again, I'd love to see a real quote from Sony saying they plan to make acquisitions in the long term and that they increased their acquistion budget for this year to $13.1B instead, and that they lied to their investors because of potatos with the $140-$150M thing.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
Guys I have the best leaks ......Get ready .......

"GAMES"

I'll wait for my leaker status.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
can we have dedicated thread for rumours. getting tired of new multiple threads every second minute.
every time someone Farts about it, we have thread. maybe it is enough this messiness.

Sure, we might put it in the industry section of the forum.... I'll discuss with the others.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Hope they Buy Shift Up, that studio has a lot of potential to grow

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Sure, we might put it in the industry section of the forum.... I'll discuss with the others.
What about pointed discussion threads in communities or gaming industry for certain long running rumors? Like that old catch-all thread for blue box/abandoned conspiracies?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
What about pointed discussion threads in communities or gaming industry for certain long running rumors? Like that old catch-all thread for blue box/abandoned conspiracies?

Sure, anyone can start something like that.

I'll make an 'Unsubstantiated rumors' thread today.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Like that old catch-all thread for blue box/abandoned conspiracies?
Season 5 No GIF by The Office