Activision Blizzard Merger with Microsoft Could Fall Apart According to Insiders - WCCFTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Man the retardera thread about this is full of idiotic xbox fanboys (and mods) who are hyperagressive about this deal,where playstations fans harrasing representatives from brasil or dubay when they sided with ms? its incredible how not only xbox fanboys but people from the press like the IGN guys,jez corden,tom warrent etc are being fucking agressive because a corporation its being escrutinized by the EU

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Man the retardera thread about this is full of idiotic xbox fanboys (and mods) who are hyperagressive about this deal,where playstations fans harrasing representatives from brasil or dubay when they sided with ms? its incredible how not only xbox fanboys but people from the press like the IGN guys,jez corden,tom warrent etc are being fucking agressive because a corporation its being escrutinized by the EU
Its an immature circle jerk in that thread. Possibly worse than the drivel on twitter on the topic…….. nah, it cant be that bad, well maybe.
Its a bunch of children having a biased fantasy. And they still got no games😂😂

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Its an immature circle jerk in that thread. Possibly worse than the drivel on twitter on the topic…….. nah, it cant be that bad, well maybe.
Basically all discussion about this entire thing has been a nonsensical circle jerk, and to be frank those who start the discussion 9/10 times are in the opposition i.e. you people.

Rent free hopes and dreams.

Reactions: Lord Mittens

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

there is actually some good information in that thread.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Basically all discussion about this entire thing has been a nonsensical circle jerk, and to be frank those who start the discussion 9/10 times are in the opposition i.e. you people.

Rent free hopes and dreams.
Please don't make this discussion a catalyst for divisive mindless infighting. You can easily discuss the merits of the deal without framing it as "us vs them".

there is actually some good information in that thread.
Exactly, and I hope more people here also take that into consideration before making up their mind.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Its amazing the double standards that are allowed to happen when its xbox. Case in point that regulator who said "my playstation," they literally harassed stalked, and im sure threatened him. For all the complaints about toxic fandoms its amazing how these xbox zealots get a pass.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I find it funny how people keep saying "oh uh these are only speculations, people don't understand things, Xbox uh best" and then ignore that some of us, in this very forum, predicted concerns that regulatory entities could have with this deal.

As for the zealots, unfortunately they exist in all fronts, but the green camp seems to have the most vocal and annoying of the bunch. Not sure if it's a demographic thing, but damn, when people start defending acquisitions as a method of taking games away from other platforms, I have to draw a line in the sand and call them crazy.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Its amazing the double standards that are allowed to happen when its xbox. Case in point that regulator who said "my playstation," they literally harassed stalked, and im sure threatened him. For all the complaints about toxic fandoms its amazing how these xbox zealots get a pass.

Is it because the supposed Dick pics the Xbots send these guys, don't offend anyone?

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

...even DF level zooms won't show anything.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I find it funny how people keep saying "oh uh these are only speculations, people don't understand things, Xbox uh best" and then ignore that some of us, in this very forum, predicted concerns that regulatory entities could have with this deal.

As for the zealots, unfortunately they exist in all fronts, but the green camp seems to have the most vocal and annoying of the bunch. Not sure if it's a demographic thing, but damn, when people start defending acquisitions as a method of taking games away from other platforms, I have to draw a line in the sand and call them crazy.
I genuinely belive alot of these zealots are just xbox employees with the sole purpose to post on message boards and use sock twitter accounts to spread disinformation. Resetra moderation probably gets an incentive from microsoft to allow such blatant shilling and double standards.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
I genuinely belive alot of these zealots are just xbox employees with the sole purpose to post on message boards and use sock twitter accounts to spread disinformation. Resetra moderation probably gets an incentive from microsoft to allow such blatant shilling and double standards.
Places like ResetEra and GAF are actively preventing people from speaking up against MS.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Some are, but I think a lot have been galvanised by this grassroots movement and have just made the whole gaming community online a very toxic place to be. This includes twitter, reddit, even facebook. I don't usually partake in gaming discussions in those platforms because quite frankly, I'm done with green and blue fanboys, but everytime something lands on my timeline it's something really dumb someone said and the comments are filled with raging green fanatics. From "Xbox should buy all publishers" to "developers are lazy, the Series S is better than the PS5 and more capable", they repeat the same old arguments ad nauseum.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
if you are a ardent xbox fanboy who wants this deal to go on for sure
Have you actually read the first page of that post? the OP actually has knowledge about anti trust etc and has a giant write up on it. Whether you are Pro Xbox or not it doesn't matter. its a good read and should not be dismissed so easily over your bias.

Then that makes you the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: peter42O

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Have you actually read the first page of that post? the OP actually has knowledge about anti trust etc and has a giant write up on it. Whether you are Pro Xbox or not it doesn't matter. its a good read and should not be dismissed so easily over your bias.

Then that makes you the problem.

nah it allways the same xbox fanboys usual shit,some other like you acti civil,ok good for you toma tu galletita socio
the amount of frustrated motherfuckers on that thread that only want ms to buy activision because they see that as a away to destroy competiton its laughable,xbpx fanboys only deserve mocking and being laugh at the pieces of miserables shit they are
as isaid before,im on gaming since the late seventies,been working on this industry a lot of years and i havent seen a worse fanbase,pure an vile scum who have destroyed any possibility of civil discussion,fuckthem and fuck the "more civil" ones who only act that way to defends the zealot ones,maybe you know one...who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: Loy310

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
most of these idiots are ex sega fanboys who still believe sony destroyed sega,also a lot of them are wanna be pc players and here on spain old farts from the alt right that are just patethic losers who spend all day on twitter,youtube and forum throwing shit at anything playstation realated

mother fuckers like this idiot,who is famous in spain
this guy and his copy cats are making a life talking shit about playstation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.