After just 11 days, Granblue Fantasy: Relink has sold over 1 million copies worldwide!

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Some unknown Playstation exclusive out of nowhere, managed to achieved in just first game, what eksbotz-backed traitors like persona and yakuza did after multiple games. Let this be a lesson to every company who want to betrayed Sony Playstation 🔥🔥🔥 .

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Great success. I didn't get far in it as so many stuff came out so close together but I end to get into after I'm done with FF7 and then I jump into Dragons Dogma

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Wtf..we were warning people about that garbage.
You should have bought Banisher instead.
I wasn't going to leave the store empty-handed 🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty far in the story (after Green Lantern for anyone playing) and it's not that bad besides the incredibly annoying cast. They are unbearable 😬

Reactions: Diah

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I wasn't going to leave the store empty-handed 🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty far in the story (after Green Lantern for anyone playing) and it's not that bad besides the incredibly annoying cast. They are unbearable 😬
Yeah! The characters are messy but the game isn't bad overall. Just needed better writing and world building. I gave my copy to my cousin though. It's a solid 7/10

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
I preordered it but the store sold my copy to someone else and they had no more stock 🤡

I got Suicide Squad instead 🙈

Oh man, this is the best. :D

Someone should make a movie where Harley Queen gets thrown out from the top of a building and buried in 5 meters of sand, the character is way overplayed at this point and always sucked outside of the animated series.

Anyway, this reminds me I should get this game, I haven't done it yet.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ill buy this when I get back. I kinda lost interest after so log and they started announcing spin offs before the game came out

Reactions: Diah

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
NIce! I just finished it this morning actually. Good game. Hope they release a part 2!

ForzaJuve

23 Oct 2023
Just started to play it. Knowing nothing about this franchise, it feels like I jumped in on the second season of an anime. Nice production so far.