Akira Yamaoka composes music for upcoming psychological horror 'Decarnation'

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
47e36902d53ddf7f68abfbf3f969cad6950a41ab.png

Psychological horror adventure game Decarnation will launch for Switch and PC via Steam on May 31 for $14.99 / €14.99 / £13.49, publisher Shiro Unlimited and developer Atelier QDB announced. It will feature English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese language support.

The companies also announced that the game will feature 10 tracks from renowned Japanese composer Akira Yamaoka, who is best known for his work on the Silent Hill series.

“I am delighted to have been able to take part in Decarnation‘s development, which draws its inspiration from works that are extremely dear to me, such as Moju: The Blind Beast by Edogawa Rampo,” said Akira Yamaoka in a press release. “It is one of my favorite novels and has inspired many of my personal creations. In many ways, Decarnation reminds me of this work, and I have developed a special connection with this game. I sincerely hope that players will enjoy it as much as I do!”

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Looks very interesting. I would never have heard about this. I added it to my wishlist on Steam and I'll check if there's a demo on Switch later.

Reactions: Darkknight2149