Alana Pearce "The quality of games is not relevant anymore. Companies want games where people spent the most time in. "It will only get worse"

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Alanah pearce saying this shit is hilarious when she spent over 7 hours streaming one of the shittiest games of last year, on multiple occasions, to prove that you could "fly to" planets and stars in starfield. Only to get hit with the fact that they were actually 2d sprites lmao

Shut the fuck up, you don't care about quality since stanning for one of the least "quality" AAA games

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Alanah pearce saying this shit is hilarious when she spent over 7 hours streaming one of the shittiest games of last year, on multiple occasions, to prove that you could "fly to" planets and stars in starfield. Only to get hit with the fact that they were actually 2d sprites lmao

Shut the fuck up, you don't care about quality since stanning for one of the least "quality" AAA games
She cares about engagement & money us real gamers can ignore her although she shouldn't be hired by a great studio like Santa Monica I can guarantee I'd be 10X better than her 🤣

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
I remember during the PS3 era I was thinking about getting into the gaming industry. I think seeing how EA, Ubisoft(?) and Activision was treating their teams forced me to rethink that.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Gaming is too massive to make a call like this.

She speaks from her vantage point as a media personality who’s been allowed on the outskirts of the industry. What about Nintendo? Are we just ignoring the past couple of years of amazing games we got across all platforms?

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Gaming is too massive to make a call like this.

She speaks from her vantage point as a media personality who’s been allowed on the outskirts of the industry. What about Nintendo? Are we just ignoring the past couple of years of amazing games we got across all platforms?

Are pokemon games quality?

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
FJObhOpUYAAYjg9

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She could find success there

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Isn't she another rat who was singing the virtues of Gamepass? Like a rolling subscription model and measuring success on engagement isn't going to exacerbate this issue

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs