All Dragon’s Dogma 2 players! We’re planning to release patches including the following updates & fixes in the future. All future updates in here.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
A friend of mine got this and had to stop playing due to severe motion sickness. He has never experienced anything like that from a videogame.

I’m going to wait until this is fixed to get this game.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A friend of mine got this and had to stop playing due to severe motion sickness. He has never experienced anything like that from a videogame.

Really from a flat screen game? Thts crazy.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I can get really dizzy / light headed when playing games at times if the frame rates are all over the place (unlocked 30/60 unstable) and have stopped playing the games when it happens.

(Also happend to me the first time i watched the hobbit 48fps)
Damn I've heard of ppl with same symptoms just never knew any.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023

Maybe it’s the combination of framerate and motion blur. I see they’re adding a toggle to turn motion blur off. That said, I’m gonna wait too. I was expecting the game to be kinda uneven on performance but seems this game got quite a few issues. A shame :(

• Informative