All of a sudden there are a few ex-Sony insiders popping up on Twitter

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
I don't know what is going on, but since Alex Smith, two more popped up.

Meet Nathan Phillips, ex Naughty Dog from Santa Monica with an AI-generated profile pic.

Also meet Hotaro Kayo Nobaytu also with an AI-generated profile pic. First ex-Japan studio, but quickly became ex-Santa Monica
https://twitter.com/Hotarokayo

Ppl keep giving these 🤡 the time of day. The more outrageous their claims the more ppl buy into it

Reactions: Zzero

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sony Santa Monica’s next game is actually Kamala Khan’s Ms. marvel…

Iman_Vellani_as_Kamala_Khan.png

Sigh…. Marvel yay /s

Would be a shame for Bend to also be stuck with marvel junk.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't know what is going on, but since Alex Smith, two more popped up.

Meet Nathan Phillips, ex Naughty Dog from Santa Monica with an AI-generated profile pic.

Also meet Hotaro Kayo Nobaytu also with an AI-generated profile pic. First ex-Japan studio, but quickly became ex-Santa Monica
https://twitter.com/Hotarokayo

I see contradicting info about Blade. These.mofos know shit.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sony Santa Monica’s next game is actually Kamala Khan’s Ms. marvel…

Iman_Vellani_as_Kamala_Khan.png

Sigh…. Marvel yay /s

Would be a shame for Bend to also be stuck with marvel junk.
Omg hell no and The Marvel's was the biggest piece of shit for so many reasons!

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
This isn’t really me trying to instigate but is anyone else kinda feel disappointed over These superhero games? like they can exist but I find it disappointing their just piggybacking off already existing franchises.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Florida joker being granted 5 million from Rockstar is more believable than thinking these two accounts are from real people. Lol.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I made this prediction about Blade when it was announced.

Am I the insider?

It's a Sony exclusive that was signed with Marvel and Arkane at the same time as Deathloop. I'm calling it now.

I know what happened.

Bethesda was in dire need of money so they approached Sony to buy some of their flop studios. Sony was interested in Arkane Lyon, they made a deal for Deathloop and gave them Blade as a "test" then MS bought Bethesda and now we're stuck in this mess.

Reactions: Shadow2027

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I remember last gen back when there were a bunch of legit Playstation insiders teasing upcoming banger after banger, they made forums a lot more fun for ps fans. Now we just have a bunch of frauds and all the remaining insiders are only interested in propping Xbox up on a pedestal.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I remember last gen back when there were a bunch of legit Playstation insiders teasing upcoming banger after banger, they made forums a lot more fun for ps fans. Now we just have a bunch of frauds and all the remaining insiders are only interested in propping Xbox up on a pedestal.
Shinobi has been kind of quiet.

Last edited: