All of a sudden there are a few ex-Sony insiders popping up on Twitter

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
He's been teasing Xbox more often than Playstation lately. All he's said for Playstation is that they have teams that should be ready to show things next year.
LOL there has been nothing to tease about Xbox so WTF is he teasing. Hellblade has been reoccurring for four years now and only thing significant lately is Blade.

Reactions: flaccidsnake

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Second: Playstation Studios becoming Marvel Interactive Entertainment will kill the brand a million times more than Playstation games coming to PC.

People might dislike Marvel games but I doubt its not gonna kill the brand more than putting games on another platform and giving people a choice where they play PS games.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I smell bullshit.
Honestly, you all had better hope it is. Spiderman and X-Men by one studio is good but putting big studios on niche Marvel stuff like Blade and Ghost Rider? Come on, thats a terrible idea compared to, like, anything else they could be doing.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This isn’t really me trying to instigate but is anyone else kinda feel disappointed over These superhero games? like they can exist but I find it disappointing their just piggybacking off already existing franchises.

turning gaming into a mirror image of how creatively bankrupt Disney is would kill gaming the same way Hollywood has been destroyed. Star Wars, marvel and avatar and nothing else. I’d quit gaming.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
We already know Bend's next game is a new IP... Sooo

Also there's nothing wrong with making marvel games the market is ripe for them if executed well.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Honestly, you all had better hope it is. Spiderman and X-Men by one studio is good but putting big studios on niche Marvel stuff like Blade and Ghost Rider? Come on, thats a terrible idea compared to, like, anything else they could be doing.
Specially when stuff like Horizon, Days Gone, Bloodborne and GoT all have sold extremely well.

Spider-man and X-men make sense because they are big enough to sell consoles and that makes up for the cut Disney takes. Any of these miner super-hero would not make sense instead of just using an IP they own.

The lates Sony IP that didn't sell great was Returnal but even then probably still sold better than previous games made by Housemarque.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
You could be, I know when Microsoft tried acquiring Team Bloober, it was under the stipulation that Silent Hill 2 had to be canceled. If your theory is true, then the cancellation fee might be dissuading MS from pulling the plug.
There's also the possibility that they feel Bloober is on a higher level than all their other studios and don't want to see them put to shame by buying Bloober.

Yeah, I had a hard time typing that without shitting myself laughing.