all of this headache because of Steam users will only push Sony to release their games exclusevly on their upcoming launcher

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
and these toxic valve fanboys will be obligated to create a PSN account to log into the launcher to play games, that should've been the norm since 2020 when they released Horizon Zero Dawn, putting games on Steam devalues the PlayStation brand significantly due to Steam Deck and other handheld PCs that exist in the market, specially with the fact that Sony plans to release their own handheld in the next generation of hardware

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
i can't believe 5 years ago it was impossible to even think about a PlayStation game on PC and now these stupid valve simps complain about a simple link of account, harassing devs and review bombing games because of it, they clearly don't deserve greatness

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Sony needs to read the room and realize that the juice of the PC porting business is not worth the squeeze. It's not even a lemon, it's battery acid.
PC has the most toxic player-base, not only they cheat, steal and ruin games with nude mods and these other nasty stuff, but they're also the worst type of fanboy you can find on the planet, i find it comical how they're so loyal to valve they can't even link an account to play a game, but love to go out on the internet calling out console fanboys, they're literally worse and more toxic than any console fanboys i've ever seen in my life

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
PC has the most toxic player-base, not only they cheat, steal and ruin games with nude mods and these other nasty stuff, but they're also the worst type of fanboy you can find on the planet, i find it comical how they're so loyal to valve they can't even link an account to play a game, but love to go out on the internet calling out console fanboys, they're literally worse and more toxic than any console fanboys i've ever seen in my life
this isn't even about loyalty to valve. PC players have zero issues signing up for battle.net, the larian launcher for baldur's gate 3, riot's launcher, Ubisoft, EA, even pubs like Capcom and Bamco force account signups and there are no tantrums.

This is about taking out their lingering hatred of Sony for daring to have exclusive content to consoles. As someone who's been playing on PC for 30+ years they really hate Sony for not putting their games on there for decades.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
look at this shit, these are the ones calling playstation fans toxic
GMrwWd3WAAA-9yW

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
this isn't even about loyalty to valve. PC players have zero issues signing up for battle.net, the larian launcher for baldur's gate 3, riot's launcher, Ubisoft, EA, even pubs like Capcom and Bamco force account signups and there are no tantrums.

This is about taking out their lingering hatred of Sony for daring to have exclusive content to consoles. As someone who's been playing on PC for 30+ years they really hate Sony for not putting their games on there for decades.
i know, most of them pirate Sony's singleplayer games on PC to not support Sony

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
nude mods = worst humans on planet earth.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
When will the executives at PlayStation and Sony learn?

Steam fans are just as tribal as Xbox fans and hate PlayStation just as much too.

There is nothing to gain in the long-term by supporting steam or pc. Even a launcher will fail because of the tribalism behind steam on there.

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
Sony needs to read the room and realize that the juice of the PC porting business is not worth the squeeze. It's not even a lemon, it's battery acid.
Just to make a couple hundred millions something Sony can do on its own platform without diminishing its platform, storefront or ip. Sony will drop its wall garden down & its ability to remain & be competitive with other close wall garden like Steam, Meta, Nintendo & Apple just for a measly couple hundred millions. It’s a comical move given how successful PS4 gen & the clear & easy decision to double down instead follow Xbox strategy which has resulted them in destroying there entire identity, console, game sells, subscription business & now has to bend the knee & be at mercy of other close wall gardens

There’s no positive for Sony porting singleplayer tenpole games. All of it has a just negatives & benefit Steam, PC & Nintendo as now PS consoles aren’t a defacto platform to play PS games. Jim & Sony wanted to expand to PC trying make PC players PS players but like Xbox a PC player isn’t a Xbox player a PS player isn’t a Xbox player PS players don’t give 2 fucks about Xbox or MS even when they launch Xbox games to PS it’s like coo ty for giving me your Xbox games now go away I’ll enjoy every Xbox game on PS from now on.

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Sony seeing their great games struggle to sell 1m copies at discounted prices should’ve been enough to know that PC was a waste of time. They don’t know what they’re doing.

They’ll bend the knee to people that hate them and continue to watch their brand become less and less relevant. Just like Xbox, it’s only a matter of time.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Sony seeing their great games struggle to sell 1m copies at discounted prices should’ve been enough to know that PC was a waste of time. They don’t know what they’re doing.

They’ll bend the knee to people that hate them and continue to watch their brand become less and less relevant. Just like Xbox, it’s only a matter of time.
for singleplayer games, the exclusivity brings way more value than porting them to PC, it literally is a pool of piracy they're putting their games on

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Steam fanboys are weird, they refuse to buy or play games that are not on the Steam launcher. Games will perform based on their PC specs and not the launcher.

Reactions: Box

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Bold of you to think PC users will flock to a Sony exclusive launcher instead of just pirating the game...

Sony gives PC players everything they ask for, release them on Steam, no Denuvo or other effective DRM, DLSS support, better settings, a lot of support with patches over time (while many of their own games on PlayStation never got patches to take advantage of PS4 Pro and PS5).

Steam fanboys are weird, they refuse to buy or play games that are not on the Steam launcher. Games will perform based on their PC specs and not the launcher.
Then they buy the game on Steam that forces you to open the other launcher anyway like R* games.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Bold of you to think PC users will flock to a Sony exclusive launcher instead of just pirating the game...

Sony gives PC players everything they ask for, release them on Steam, no Denuvo or other effective DRM, DLSS support, better settings, a lot of support with patches over time (while many of their own games on PlayStation never got patches to take advantage of PS4 Pro and PS5).

Then they buy the game on Steam that forces you to open the other launcher anyway like R* games.
that's why i think the only solution is for sony to straight purchase valve

• haha
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom and Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
that's why i think the only solution is for sony to straight purchase valve
Bro, no one is buying Valve. Just pray and hope that Sony doesn't pull an Xbox in a few years instead of wanting it to buy a giant like Valve.