all the PS4 and PS5 first party games should be ported to Switch 2 to improve Sony's margins

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Sorry the thread and the context, the title is all nonsense. It's literally just here to farm reactions and annoy people. I am open to criticism of PlayStation but we don't need to drag down the forum in the process with unoriginal garbage threads... Especially when we had a thread like this 2 weeks ago.

Anyways.... Guess what's happening tonight??

CONCORD Previews are coming out 🤤
I'm eagerly anticipating Concord, are their really previews happening or are you bsing? Dont play with my emotions

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Iconera is for everyone, no gatekeeping.
How dare you steal my thread? Have you no shame?

gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Some of us are not bling fanboys in denial.

Only ones crying here are you and the other resident doom mongers with your continuous whining on this forum.

Do yourself and us a favour and change platforms.

The grass is greener elsewhere.

Will help your mental health.

• Cerny
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm eagerly anticipating Concord, are their really previews happening or are you bsing? Dont play with my emotions
I guess we gotta wait and see 😏

But i was attempting to derail the thread but I forgot no one here likes Multiplayers games apparently lol

But information and stuff are coming tomorrow

Reactions: AllBizness
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Only ones crying here are you and the other resident doom mongers with your continuous whining on this forum.

Will help your mental health.
i already main on PC today, no worries, they better release that launcher with cross buy so i can sell that dogshit irrelevant console

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
Wanted everyone to switch to trashing Concord like they always do at least it would be better than discussing someone's hypothetical delusions.

We will have a Doomers vs Gloomers match in the Beta 😏
Keep trying, but be warned, I ban people for derailing a thread.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Games like Patapon, Locoroco and gravity rush would sell 20m+ copies on the Switch. An audience would finally appreciate this games, since the PlayStation one did not.

• they're_right_you_know

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

No.

Sony is either rigth that porting their games have no significant side effects or they aren't, but regardless of that all their arguments used to justify PC support are also true for the Switch and even Xbox.

If you cant discuss things in a rational manner without getting emotional maybe it is you who should stay clear of these threads.

• they're_right_you_know

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
if there is something i learned about Sony in the past 5 years is you can never say “they’ll never put games on other plaform/platforms”, at the time they were promoting Only On PlayStation people used to say the very same thing when it came to PC releases and look now, not even 5 years later, most of their franchises are on PC 💀 it’s time for y’all to accept PlayStation is just another place to play games? there is no longer nothing unique and special about it
I would past anything w PS & the Horizon franchise.

I wouldn’t put it past Herman & PS for Horizon 3 to be day n date on PC just to grab data just like they put HFW onto PS premium, Horizon being the first game to be ported to PC & now Lego Horizon launching on PC & Nintendo day n date (while yes being a spin off & having Lego license association)

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
No.

Sony is either rigth that porting their games have no significant side effects or they aren't, but regardless of that all their arguments used to justify PC support are also true for the Switch and even Xbox.

If you cant discuss things in a rational manner without getting emotional maybe it is you who should stay clear of these threads.

If Sony are wrong like you say and I’m in denial, how about moving platforms?

I will follow your lead and move to PC, Switch or wherever that is.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
If Sony are wrong like you say and I’m in denial, how about moving platforms?

I will follow your lead and move to PC, Switch or wherever that is.
I already own a PC and PS5, there is nowhere for me to move to. I will likely be getting a Switch 2 as well and as of rigth now I have no plans to buy a PS6.

I also said Sony can be wrong or right (time will tell, personally as a shareholder I would much prefer them focusing on their core business like Nintendo does) what isnt in question is that all arguments in favor of porting to PC also apply to other plataforms. Deal with it.

You people seem to mistake a PlayStation doomer for a hater. I wasn't down on them 10 or 5 years ago, if I have little faith in PlayStation future it's because this gen is lacking and Sony isn't loving up to expectations.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Box and Muddasar
Status
Not open for further replies.