All unionized Dragon Age: Dreadwolf QA workers have been laid off

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
in normal world, they would be sued for millions if done that.

also, unions, when working properly, are best thing to workers. but maybe in america it was lobbied and corruption rules. doesn't makes unions bad.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
in normal world, they would be sued for millions if done that.

also, unions, when working properly, are best thing to workers. but maybe in america it was lobbied and corruption rules. doesn't makes unions bad.
Well it does, because the main ones where I live are more worried about making bearded women cartoons or diversity hiring/firing than actual working conditions.

Also, if you happen to have work ethics they will send their goons explain that you should slow down a bit, this is dangerous.

They will side with the worker who does the least and leaves the others in the team with all the work.

Obviously there are counter examples, it's highly variable and can be dicey, when it works it can help a lot... but where I live they seem more corrupt than anything, if they are of any use it's to organize a strike.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Just going to share a couple of things.

Graph.png

H1QZghj.png

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well it does, because the main ones where I live are more worried about making bearded women cartoons or diversity hiring/firing than actual working conditions.

Also, if you happen to have work ethics they will send their goons explain that you should slow down a bit, this is dangerous.

They will side with the worker who does the least and leaves the others in the team with all the work.

Obviously there are counter examples, it's highly variable and can be dicey, when it works it can help a lot... but where I live they seem more corrupt than anything, if they are of any use it's to organize a strike.
Unions aren't magic, they are made out of people who are just as corruptible as the bosses. If these unions aren't doing the job they're supposed to then the membership needs to hold them accountable.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Didn’t the last game suck actual penis? Why are people even anticipating this?