[Alleged] Russian "fans" of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 threaten to leak gigabytes of game data

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Taken from reddit. Pretty funny...imagine getting so assblasted about getting banned on discord that you threaten to destroy a game you supposedly like.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Given that sonething like 40 percent of Ukraine speaks Russian as a first language it would suck to not have a RU language version for political reasons.

I also think widening your cultural views by seeing art by "enemy" citizens, as these Russians want to do, us a good thing, i hersntly humanizing towards your fors, deepibgs understanding between peoples, etc.

But fuck leaking hacked data.

Last edited:
OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Given that sonething like 40 percent of Ukraine speaks Russian as a first language it would suck to not have a RU language version for po my utical reasons.

I also think widening your cultural views by seeing art by "enemy" citizens, as these Russians want to do, us a good thing, i hersntly humanizing towards your fors, deepibgs understanding between peoples, etc.

But fuck leaking hacked data.
Well... the stalker dev team has had devs die in combat with the russian invasion force, so it's easy to see why such high-minded ideals aren't at the top of their priority list.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Well... the stalker dev team has had devs die in combat with the russian invasion force, so it's easy to see why such high-minded ideals aren't at the top of their priority list.
The brunt of the destruction has also been focused in the RU oortion of UA, and they've been fughting just as hard for Ukraine as the rest of the country.

D

Deleted member 417

Politics and gaming goes together about as well as chewing gum and canine turds. Yet here we are with people talking dogshit in every other game.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I won't be surprised if this 'russian hacker group' has state sponsorship, completely within the Russian governments wheelhouse to do that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru
24 Jun 2022
Gta6 hacker was in the UK..
Russia aint gonna do shit

Technically true. Unless they sneak in secret Putin files in redistributed cracks.

Russia would definitely do something at that point.

I won't be surprised if this 'russian hacker group' has state sponsorship, completely within the Russian governments wheelhouse to do that.

TBF every country has hacker groups that are state-sponsored, not just Russia.

Reactions: Deleted member 417