Almost 4 years later how is your PS5 holding up?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No issue at all. Until I think Concord Sunday night when the game started freezing and I had to reboot the PS5 as it I actually heard the fans getting loud... A first time actually.

But it's been silent and issue free otherwise.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Mine was super quiet and cool. The 2 things I wanted changed since PS4/Pro.

I sold my PS5 for a slim though a month ago. Literally not sure if its even on most the time, no noise. I hope the PS5 Pro keeps the silence and temps

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Who's had a PS5 for 4 years? You must have paid well over MSRP for it.
Well technically it will only be 4 years in November.
But I got two... not exactly at launch because it took over a month to the first delivery... so around February 2021 I had 2 PS5s... paid MSRP... it was not easy indeed... you have to keep refreshing the store page when they announces new stick arriving.

But it was way easier than buy a tickets for FIFA World Cup in Brazil... that one I had to use a bot lol

Reactions: Sircaw

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I live in a pretty dusty house with a bunch of dog hair, only cleaned out the vents once. No issues, in fact there was barely any buildup inside.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I live in a pretty dusty house with a bunch of dog hair, only cleaned out the vents once. No issues, in fact there was barely any buildup inside.
i see you.

Are-Outdoor-Dog-Kennels-Humane-Debunking-Myths.jpg

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
The initial disc wind-up is loud, but that’s because I game close by my PS5 (I game on a monitor).
Never had a cooling issue, loud fans, or where PS4 and PS5 copies of 1 game installed at the same time. Bought it at launch day, zero issues overall.
Naturally, the only enemy to my PS5 is dust particles.

Englishy

6 Jun 2024
10/10 reliability and performance.

Nothing's changed at all since launch; whisper quiet, upgraded storage has been perfect with zero hiccups, and the stand is still standing. Excited to see what the Pro brings to the table!

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
10/10 reliability and performance.

Nothing's changed at all since launch; whisper quiet, upgraded storage has been perfect with zero hiccups, and the stand is still standing. Excited to see what the Pro brings to the table!
Good to hear.

Reactions: Englishy