Anybody just tired of Hide-oo Kojima's bullshit.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
This motherfucker has always been a hack, he is a bad writer, and probably a bad gameplay designer too.

Back in Konami he ride off his staff consist of great gameplay designers, while "his" games consists off signature cringey long cutscenes with bad dialogues.

When Sony offers him a helping hand off his dismissal from Konami, he makes a terrible walking simulator with awful machenics in every departments, even worse long boring cutscenes and obnonxiously bad dialogues that is not even funny to watch anymore.

Then the green base launding themselves to him and now he is making a literal fucking movie game with another Hollywood producer(idk this guy so I can't say anythinf about him)

This is his wet dream, being a Hollywood wannabe. He has always wanted to be a part of them, the problem is he has no "cinematography artistic vision".

MGS games that he is a part of is appealing because of the designers that work with the gameplay mechanics and level designs, not the stupid scripts and cutscenes that are at least fun to watch in a bad way, that is when he got an ego stroke.

DS showed the world Kojihack in the fullest, a bad game, poor mechanics and terrible writing and " cinematography". It only got hyped up by Keighley and his journos friends, who jerked him off everytime they got a chance.

He is not a genius, he is not an auteur, he is not the greastest mind in gaming, even though only him claiming that title, not even Shigeru Miyamoto do that.He is a hack, a Hollywood wannabe so desperate to get in the movie industry, and will always be one.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Yes. He can put slop together and people will say it's genius. Death Stranding was shit and OD looks to follow the same path.

Reactions: Box

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I find him obnoxious and think Konami had a lot of legitimate criticisms to make about he spent money but he's clearly a great game designer too.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Boy, do I have news for you.

Kojima always wanted to get into movies. According to him, back then, people who couldn't cut it in the movie industry went for games. And here we are.
Yes a failed film writer that is just good enough to make passable video game stories lol.

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I'm surprised Geoff and Peele didn't jerk him off live on stage

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yes a failed film writer that is just good enough to make passable video game stories lol.

Ironically David Hayter is a successful Hollywood film writer, he wrote the first 2 Xmen films and the Critically acclaimed Watchman

Last edited:
Reactions: Snes nes

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Death Stranding is like the best game of last decade.
I don't care if it's written by a worm cut in half, walking randomly on a piece of paper. It's goat

• Heart
Reactions: Satoru

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Kojima is the type of person to rub people the wrong way. I’m sure for a lot of people, it’s like, can’t you be normal for a second? The praise from adoring fans exacerbates it.

I do think however, he’s a skilled designer. At a certain time in gaming also, he was the best thing we had in terms of bringing the game experience closer to a cinematic one.

For both skillsets though, the story much earlier, he seems to be leaning into esoterica. He’s narrowing his audience from something more mainstream, into a kind of specific Hideo Kojima fans base.

Depending on who you are, that either is making him and his projects completely unrelatable to you, or it’s giving you much more of what was always lurking beneath with his games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

This motherfucker has always been a hack, he is a bad writer, and probably a bad gameplay designer too.

Back in Konami he ride off his staff consist of great gameplay designers, while "his" games consists off signature cringey long cutscenes with bad dialogues.

When Sony offers him a helping hand off his dismissal from Konami, he makes a terrible walking simulator with awful machenics in every departments, even worse long boring cutscenes and obnonxiously bad dialogues that is not even funny to watch anymore.

Then the green base launding themselves to him and now he is making a literal fucking movie game with another Hollywood producer(idk this guy so I can't say anythinf about him)

This is his wet dream, being a Hollywood wannabe. He has always wanted to be a part of them, the problem is he has no "cinematography artistic vision".

MGS games that he is a part of is appealing because of the designers that work with the gameplay mechanics and level designs, not the stupid scripts and cutscenes that are at least fun to watch in a bad way, that is when he got an ego stroke.

DS showed the world Kojihack in the fullest, a bad game, poor mechanics and terrible writing and " cinematography". It only got hyped up by Keighley and his journos friends, who jerked him off everytime they got a chance.

He is not a genius, he is not an auteur, he is not the greastest mind in gaming, even though only him claiming that title, not even Shigeru Miyamoto do that.He is a hack, a Hollywood wannabe so desperate to get in the movie industry, and will always be one.
Suck a fucking cock you fucking cocksucking fucker of a cocksucker motherfucker rock fucker socktucker jabroni ass mock sucker.

Watch this though 💅

Last edited:

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Kojima is the type of person to rub people the wrong way. I’m sure for a lot of people, it’s like, can’t you be normal for a second? The praise from adoring fans exacerbates it.

I do think however, he’s a skilled designer. At a certain time in gaming also, he was the best thing we had in terms of bringing the game experience closer to a cinematic one.

For both skillsets though, the story much earlier, he seems to be leaning into esoterica. He’s narrowing his audience from something more mainstream, into a kind of specific Hideo Kojima fans base.

Depending on who you are, that either is making him and his projects completely unrelatable to you, or it’s giving you much more of what was always lurking beneath with his games.
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

@Arc I was going to permanently sign out of Icon-Era, but I'm glad I saw your post before doing so 🌺

Thank you, I genuinely mean it 🙏🏻 I'll be gone again...

But if you're curious about my journey, find me here 👇

Goodbye...for now ✌️

• sad
Reactions: Arc

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Suck a fucking cock you fucking cocksucking fucker of a cocksucker motherfucker rock fucker socktucker jabroni ass mock sucker.
Enough with you're personal fetishes fs.

Btw what's going on with you and all this disappearing?

What's stopping you from posting?

Parole, sun cult, witness protection, @nyms sex dungeon,

• haha
Reactions: Snes nes