Anyone know what's going on with Pragmata!

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I remember seeing the trailer during the PS5 launch window and thinking this looked interesting. Hoping it may make the next Sony Showcase in true Sony fashion *soon! Hoping someone else has seen/heard something ...

Reactions: flaccidsnake

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Ha! I didn’t see that at first - but now I can’t unsee it!
Since going independent, KojiPro has used this space soldier character as a logo, but afaik it hasn't appeared in an actual project. Looks almost exactly the same as the Pragmata space guy:

Screenshot-20240123-113949.png

• haha
Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
I remember seeing the trailer during the PS5 launch window and thinking this looked interesting. Hoping it may make the next Sony Showcase in true Sony fashion *soon! Hoping someone else has seen/heard something ...

Lot of the ps accounts do stuff like this occasionally reposting about a game even when there isn’t any particular news forthcoming. Could be nothing could be something

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
the last official news we got is that it got delayed indefinitely right?

OP
OP
Sloane_Ranger

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
the last official news we got is that it got delayed indefinitely right?

Push Square had said indefinately, but other sites (IGN & Gamespot) had stated a 2023 launch (which obviously was missed) around the same time. So I don’t think the news was official that Push Square was reporting on. Maybe I am wrong though.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

The thread title should be "No Pragmata news!" instead, since there is nothing new there.

Here is the original announcement trrailer:

Push Square had said indefinately, but other sites (IGN & Gamespot) had stated a 2023 launch (which obviously was missed) around the same time. So I don’t think the news was official that Push Square was reporting on. Maybe I am wrong though.

The original trailer announced it for 2022. Later they released a second trailer delaying it to 2023:

Some time later, in June 2023 they released a new trailer delaying it until a TBA year (fair to assume will be 2024 or 2025, but this time Capcom didn't mention any year):

Capcom didn't mention anything else since June 2023. There are no news.

Last edited:

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
The trailer they showed last June was when I finally became interested in the game and at the same time, it was delayed indefinitely. Hopefully, they show it later this year.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The thread title should be "No Pragmata news!" instead, since there is nothing new there.

The original trailer announced it for 2022. Later they released a second trailer delaying it to 2023:

Some time later, in June 2023 they released a new trailer delaying it until a TBA year (fair to assume will be 2024 or 2025, but this time Capcom didn't mention any year):

Capcom didn't mention anything else since June 2023. There are no news.
This is such an incredible trailer (the last one).
Let's hope it's not cancelled

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Probably got deep downed
Let's hope it's not cancelled
Absolutely nothing leads to thing it's cancelled.

You guys need to be patient and understand that not releasing trailers frequently or not announcing a release date doesn't mean the game has any issue.

They are working on it and will show more when they consider it makes sense for Capcom and Sony's plans.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Absolutely nothing leads to thing it's cancelled.

You guys need to be patient and understand that not releasing trailers frequently or not announcing a release date doesn't mean the game has any issue.

They are working on it and will show more when they consider it makes sense for Capcom and Sony's plans.
Yeah they did an update trailer. It's not just lost. There's a lot more trailer-announced games I'm concerned about.